I'm planning a trip to east Africa on or around Sept 22nd. I have about 2 weeks; days are flexible, budget less so. I would love to see parts of both countries, ie: Ngorongoro crater and Masai Mara, Tarangire or Amboseli, etc. Logistics of travel between countries being what they are, along with budget constraints ($4000-$4500pp), perhaps I should stick with one country and see more of it. Which one?
Since I don't know if I'll ever be back to the area, I hate to pass up an opportunity to see something amazing, like the migration or the crater or Olduvai Gorge.Should I focus on one country and add a 2-3 night trip to one place in the other? Besides Ngorongoro, what are the significant differences in the two countries, in terms of geography and wildlife viewing? Any advise is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Creative@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Creative@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 NORTON 24*7
- 3 Creative@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 NORTON 24*7
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 8 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 9 Safari suggestions
- 10 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 11 Travel to Cairo in July
- 12 Targin into Zambia
- 13 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 14 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 15 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 16 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 19 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 20 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 21 Passport question for International flight
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 Tour operator near me
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Sim card mainly for data