Husband planning to take this train to see "the real Africa" and experience serious African drumming. Anyone have any experience with this train? (I'm researching this for my own peace of mind. Or, worst case scenario, perhaps I'll quadruple his life insurance policy before he leaves!) He cares not about anyone's horror stories and has *specifically* asked me not to research this for him because he's not interested in hearing what is likely to be negative feedback about the trip.
Senegal to Bamako train
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 2 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 3 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 8 Morocco for 2 nights
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 10 MOROCCO SOLO
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 13 Looking for out of the way places
- 14 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 15 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 16 Tanzania Safari
- 17 Sabi Sands camps
- 18 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 22 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 23 East Africa summer 2014
- 24 Cape Town Safety?
- 25 first time family safari in August 2014