Husband planning to take this train to see "the real Africa" and experience serious African drumming. Anyone have any experience with this train? (I'm researching this for my own peace of mind. Or, worst case scenario, perhaps I'll quadruple his life insurance policy before he leaves!) He cares not about anyone's horror stories and has *specifically* asked me not to research this for him because he's not interested in hearing what is likely to be negative feedback about the trip.
Senegal to Bamako train
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 2 fez accommodation
- 3 Morocco tour guide?
- 4 what kind of phone
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 7 Johannesburg...?
- 8 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 9 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 10 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 14 Suggestions for a group tour
- 15 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 16 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 17 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 18 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 19 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 20 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Porini Amboseli or Tortelis ?
- 25 Yellow Fever vaccination: Zambia-South Africa