Husband planning to take this train to see "the real Africa" and experience serious African drumming. Anyone have any experience with this train? (I'm researching this for my own peace of mind. Or, worst case scenario, perhaps I'll quadruple his life insurance policy before he leaves!) He cares not about anyone's horror stories and has *specifically* asked me not to research this for him because he's not interested in hearing what is likely to be negative feedback about the trip.
Senegal to Bamako train
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Advice
- 2 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 3 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 4 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 7 Beirut
- 8 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 9 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 10 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 11 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 12 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 13 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 14 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 15 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 16 I'm going on safari for free!
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 20 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 21 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 22 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 23 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 24 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 25 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?