We are going to be hiking in Galilee, starting and ending in Nazareth. We would prefer to have our backpacks transported from one town to the other so we do not have to carry them. Any ideas on how to arrange this? The cost? How expensive are taxis in this part of Israel?
Sending luggage ahead while hiking in Galilee
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Clothes in Uganda
- 7 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 8 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 Homestay Accomodation
- 13 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 14 Selous game reserve
- 15 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??