When we were in Tanzania and Rwanda in January our guides admired Richard's watch and gave us the funds to buy them upon our return to Canada. We have now done so and are ready to send them - any experiences using regular mail for something of value ($100)? Or alternate suggestions i.e. DHL or UPS?
Sending gifts to Rwanda/Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 4 Israel and Petra
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Magnificant Morocco
- 9 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 israel and petra
- 12 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 13 Memory cards for camera
- 14 World Travel Expert
- 15 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 16 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 20 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 21 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 22 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari
- 23 Uganda Trip Report May 2012
- 24 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 25 Tanzania Visa on Arrival requirements?