FORUM POST FOR MOROCCO
We (myself 83 yrs, daughter 50yrs, granddaughter 25yrs) are planning a trip Spain & Morocco commencing early May.
1. We plan 3-4 days Madrid with at least one day trip out the city perhaps to Grenada.,
2. To Algeciras for Tangier there pick up reserved rental car and drive to Kenitra where we'll stay the night.
3. Daughter born on then USN base Kenitra that is now a RMAF Base. In early afternoon next day drive to Fez for 2-3 days stopping by Volubilis on way.
4. A full day drive Fez to Marrakech staying there 2-3 days.
5. Over to Essaouira for several days.
6. To Casablanca, drop car, see some of city and leave following day for JFK.
I drove around Morocco a lot back in the early 60's and I'm sure highways are a lot better now.
1. Comments please on plan.
2. .Any recommendations car rental Morocco?
3. .Does anyone have any clues how we may get a pass to visit RMAF base Kebitra for dau. to see/visit site where she was born?
4. Any recommendations for moderate priced hotel Kenitra, Fez, Marrakech, Essaouira and Casa? Kenitra not listed in Tripadvisor.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dolphins vs Jets
- 2 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 3 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Audley Travel
- 6 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 7 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 8 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 9 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
FORUM POST FOR MOROCCO