FORUM POST FOR MOROCCO
We (myself 83 yrs, daughter 50yrs, granddaughter 25yrs) are planning a trip Spain & Morocco commencing early May.
1. We plan 3-4 days Madrid with at least one day trip out the city perhaps to Grenada.,
2. To Algeciras for Tangier there pick up reserved rental car and drive to Kenitra where we'll stay the night.
3. Daughter born on then USN base Kenitra that is now a RMAF Base. In early afternoon next day drive to Fez for 2-3 days stopping by Volubilis on way.
4. A full day drive Fez to Marrakech staying there 2-3 days.
5. Over to Essaouira for several days.
6. To Casablanca, drop car, see some of city and leave following day for JFK.
I drove around Morocco a lot back in the early 60's and I'm sure highways are a lot better now.
1. Comments please on plan.
2. .Any recommendations car rental Morocco?
3. .Does anyone have any clues how we may get a pass to visit RMAF base Kebitra for dau. to see/visit site where she was born?
4. Any recommendations for moderate priced hotel Kenitra, Fez, Marrakech, Essaouira and Casa? Kenitra not listed in Tripadvisor.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 3 Safari photography help
- 4 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 5 Travel within Africa
- 6 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 7 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 8 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 9 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 10 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 11 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 12 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 13 Tanzania trip Advice
- 14 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 18 el gouna or soma bay????
- 19 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 20 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 21 Israel itinerary
- 22 Malawi with kiddos
- 23 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 24 Local Tanzania companies
- 25 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
FORUM POST FOR MOROCCO