FORUM POST FOR MOROCCO
We (myself 83 yrs, daughter 50yrs, granddaughter 25yrs) are planning a trip Spain & Morocco commencing early May.
1. We plan 3-4 days Madrid with at least one day trip out the city perhaps to Grenada.,
2. To Algeciras for Tangier there pick up reserved rental car and drive to Kenitra where we'll stay the night.
3. Daughter born on then USN base Kenitra that is now a RMAF Base. In early afternoon next day drive to Fez for 2-3 days stopping by Volubilis on way.
4. A full day drive Fez to Marrakech staying there 2-3 days.
5. Over to Essaouira for several days.
6. To Casablanca, drop car, see some of city and leave following day for JFK.
I drove around Morocco a lot back in the early 60's and I'm sure highways are a lot better now.
1. Comments please on plan.
2. .Any recommendations car rental Morocco?
3. .Does anyone have any clues how we may get a pass to visit RMAF base Kebitra for dau. to see/visit site where she was born?
4. Any recommendations for moderate priced hotel Kenitra, Fez, Marrakech, Essaouira and Casa? Kenitra not listed in Tripadvisor.
Self guided tour Morocco
FORUM POST FOR MOROCCO
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 2 East Africa summer 2014
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Cape Town Safety?
- 7 first time family safari in August 2014
- 8 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 15 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 16 Help with Rwanda trip
- 17 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tel Aviv beaches
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 24 Morocco for 2 nights
- 25 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??