FORUM POST FOR MOROCCO
We (myself 83 yrs, daughter 50yrs, granddaughter 25yrs) are planning a trip Spain & Morocco commencing early May.
1. We plan 3-4 days Madrid with at least one day trip out the city perhaps to Grenada.,
2. To Algeciras for Tangier there pick up reserved rental car and drive to Kenitra where we'll stay the night.
3. Daughter born on then USN base Kenitra that is now a RMAF Base. In early afternoon next day drive to Fez for 2-3 days stopping by Volubilis on way.
4. A full day drive Fez to Marrakech staying there 2-3 days.
5. Over to Essaouira for several days.
6. To Casablanca, drop car, see some of city and leave following day for JFK.
I drove around Morocco a lot back in the early 60's and I'm sure highways are a lot better now.
1. Comments please on plan.
2. .Any recommendations car rental Morocco?
3. .Does anyone have any clues how we may get a pass to visit RMAF base Kebitra for dau. to see/visit site where she was born?
4. Any recommendations for moderate priced hotel Kenitra, Fez, Marrakech, Essaouira and Casa? Kenitra not listed in Tripadvisor.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 2 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 3 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 4 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 5 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Cairo International Airport
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 16 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 17 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 18 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 19 Dubai Guide
- 20 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 23 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 24 Loldia House Kenya
- 25 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
FORUM POST FOR MOROCCO