just wondering if there are less challenging driving routes in Zambia that let you get a taste of luangwa park/livingstone/vic falls, without having to do a lot of rough driving. Just finished 2 weeks of self-drive in Namibia and loved the pacing/planning of doing it myself that way. Flying everywhere is just expensive and not an option, and I saw on this board that some others were doing a self-drive in Zambia. Any advice on where the easiest routes/roads would be is appreciated. This is VERY early planning stages, and thinking of going in september/october. I presume we would pick up a car in Lusaka? Livingstone? Not sure yet if we want a camping equipped vehicle, that is to be discussed. Just want to know if there is easier terrain than others, as far as route planning.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/metabo-slimax/
- 3 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 4 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 5 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 6 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 7 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 8 Help with bags
- 9 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 10 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 11 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 12 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 where to go in africa
- 15 Israeli Tour Guides
- 16 Shopping in Morocco
- 17 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 18 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 19 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 20 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 car hire from La Possession
- 23 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 24 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 25 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all