just wondering if there are less challenging driving routes in Zambia that let you get a taste of luangwa park/livingstone/vic falls, without having to do a lot of rough driving. Just finished 2 weeks of self-drive in Namibia and loved the pacing/planning of doing it myself that way. Flying everywhere is just expensive and not an option, and I saw on this board that some others were doing a self-drive in Zambia. Any advice on where the easiest routes/roads would be is appreciated. This is VERY early planning stages, and thinking of going in september/october. I presume we would pick up a car in Lusaka? Livingstone? Not sure yet if we want a camping equipped vehicle, that is to be discussed. Just want to know if there is easier terrain than others, as far as route planning.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://designerworldonline.com/qugenix-rx/
- 2 IRAN
- 3 First trip to Africa
- 4 Money in Uganda
- 5 Morocco help
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 9 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 10 Private Guide for Cairo
- 11 Egypt - Need Help!
- 12 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 20 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 21 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 22 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 23 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 24 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 25 Need feedback on my itinerary