just wondering if there are less challenging driving routes in Zambia that let you get a taste of luangwa park/livingstone/vic falls, without having to do a lot of rough driving. Just finished 2 weeks of self-drive in Namibia and loved the pacing/planning of doing it myself that way. Flying everywhere is just expensive and not an option, and I saw on this board that some others were doing a self-drive in Zambia. Any advice on where the easiest routes/roads would be is appreciated. This is VERY early planning stages, and thinking of going in september/october. I presume we would pick up a car in Lusaka? Livingstone? Not sure yet if we want a camping equipped vehicle, that is to be discussed. Just want to know if there is easier terrain than others, as far as route planning.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthysuppreviews.com/verutum-rx-reviews/
- 2 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.