just wondering if there are less challenging driving routes in Zambia that let you get a taste of luangwa park/livingstone/vic falls, without having to do a lot of rough driving. Just finished 2 weeks of self-drive in Namibia and loved the pacing/planning of doing it myself that way. Flying everywhere is just expensive and not an option, and I saw on this board that some others were doing a self-drive in Zambia. Any advice on where the easiest routes/roads would be is appreciated. This is VERY early planning stages, and thinking of going in september/october. I presume we would pick up a car in Lusaka? Livingstone? Not sure yet if we want a camping equipped vehicle, that is to be discussed. Just want to know if there is easier terrain than others, as far as route planning.
- 1 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 2 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 5 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 6 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Morocco tour operator.
- 9 Tangier - A four day city break
- 10 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 11 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 15 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 16 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 phone service
- 19 Tanzania in 2014
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.