We are planning to do a 20 days safari this summer in Tanzania and probably northern Mozambique. According to the experience of some friends who did it two years ago we are not afraid for selfdriving in Africa as we have done before in different countries in West Africa. Currently my concern is to find a proper Car rental Agency providing cars in good conditions in Dar es Salaam, accepting self driving and offering reasonable prices. After checking many different companies we are almost decided to choose www.lakelandafrica.com They offer us a Land Cruiser year 2009 for 130 USD day, including all taxes, insurance and 150 kms per day. They seem to be very professional and also provide good tips about the roads, campings, accommodation. Does anybody knows this company? Does anybody knows a reliable company in Dar es Salaam renting self drive 4x4? I would appreciate any info. Thanks a lot
Self drive safari Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 2 Good reads
- 3 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 4 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 5 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 Morocco Advice
- 8 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 9 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 10 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 11 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 12 3-week tour at Egypt
- 13 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 14 Beirut
- 15 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 16 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 17 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 20 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 23 I'm going on safari for free!
- 24 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 25 Dubai first time