We are planning to do a 20 days safari this summer in Tanzania and probably northern Mozambique. According to the experience of some friends who did it two years ago we are not afraid for selfdriving in Africa as we have done before in different countries in West Africa. Currently my concern is to find a proper Car rental Agency providing cars in good conditions in Dar es Salaam, accepting self driving and offering reasonable prices. After checking many different companies we are almost decided to choose www.lakelandafrica.com They offer us a Land Cruiser year 2009 for 130 USD day, including all taxes, insurance and 150 kms per day. They seem to be very professional and also provide good tips about the roads, campings, accommodation. Does anybody knows this company? Does anybody knows a reliable company in Dar es Salaam renting self drive 4x4? I would appreciate any info. Thanks a lot
Self drive safari Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Zambia Impressions
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 7 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015