We are planning to do a 20 days safari this summer in Tanzania and probably northern Mozambique. According to the experience of some friends who did it two years ago we are not afraid for selfdriving in Africa as we have done before in different countries in West Africa. Currently my concern is to find a proper Car rental Agency providing cars in good conditions in Dar es Salaam, accepting self driving and offering reasonable prices. After checking many different companies we are almost decided to choose www.lakelandafrica.com They offer us a Land Cruiser year 2009 for 130 USD day, including all taxes, insurance and 150 kms per day. They seem to be very professional and also provide good tips about the roads, campings, accommodation. Does anybody knows this company? Does anybody knows a reliable company in Dar es Salaam renting self drive 4x4? I would appreciate any info. Thanks a lot
Self drive safari Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant