We are planning to do a 20 days safari this summer in Tanzania and probably northern Mozambique. According to the experience of some friends who did it two years ago we are not afraid for selfdriving in Africa as we have done before in different countries in West Africa. Currently my concern is to find a proper Car rental Agency providing cars in good conditions in Dar es Salaam, accepting self driving and offering reasonable prices. After checking many different companies we are almost decided to choose www.lakelandafrica.com They offer us a Land Cruiser year 2009 for 130 USD day, including all taxes, insurance and 150 kms per day. They seem to be very professional and also provide good tips about the roads, campings, accommodation. Does anybody knows this company? Does anybody knows a reliable company in Dar es Salaam renting self drive 4x4? I would appreciate any info. Thanks a lot
Self drive safari Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 3 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 4 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 7 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 12 Safari on a budget!
- 13 Tips for Israel
- 14 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 15 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Road To Morocco Tours
- 18 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 19 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 20 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 22 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 23 Rwanda
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?