We are planning to do a 20 days safari this summer in Tanzania and probably northern Mozambique. According to the experience of some friends who did it two years ago we are not afraid for selfdriving in Africa as we have done before in different countries in West Africa. Currently my concern is to find a proper Car rental Agency providing cars in good conditions in Dar es Salaam, accepting self driving and offering reasonable prices. After checking many different companies we are almost decided to choose www.lakelandafrica.com They offer us a Land Cruiser year 2009 for 130 USD day, including all taxes, insurance and 150 kms per day. They seem to be very professional and also provide good tips about the roads, campings, accommodation. Does anybody knows this company? Does anybody knows a reliable company in Dar es Salaam renting self drive 4x4? I would appreciate any info. Thanks a lot
Self drive safari Tanzania
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 9 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 10 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai