We are planning to do a 20 days safari this summer in Tanzania and probably northern Mozambique. According to the experience of some friends who did it two years ago we are not afraid for selfdriving in Africa as we have done before in different countries in West Africa. Currently my concern is to find a proper Car rental Agency providing cars in good conditions in Dar es Salaam, accepting self driving and offering reasonable prices. After checking many different companies we are almost decided to choose www.lakelandafrica.com They offer us a Land Cruiser year 2009 for 130 USD day, including all taxes, insurance and 150 kms per day. They seem to be very professional and also provide good tips about the roads, campings, accommodation. Does anybody knows this company? Does anybody knows a reliable company in Dar es Salaam renting self drive 4x4? I would appreciate any info. Thanks a lot
Self drive safari Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Sabi Sands camps
- 4 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Hotels in Nairobi
- 8 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?