I am looking to visit South Africa in September/October. We are debating between going with a private reserve or self-drive at KNP. What would you recommend? Basically, what is the difference between going on a safari on a private reserve versus self-driving in KNP (other than the cost, driving yourself)....is there more to see with one or the other?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 advise on joburg pls!
- 2 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 3 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 4 tourism in Egypt
- 5 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 10 Township Tour Guide
- 11 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 14 Luggage restrictions
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 18 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 19 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 20 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 21 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 22 Advice on East African trip
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 East African Visa Beware!!!