I am looking to visit South Africa in September/October. We are debating between going with a private reserve or self-drive at KNP. What would you recommend? Basically, what is the difference between going on a safari on a private reserve versus self-driving in KNP (other than the cost, driving yourself)....is there more to see with one or the other?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Israel Transportation
- 3 What you do not know about East Africa.
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 6 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 7 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 8 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 9 Morocco help
- 10 First trip to Africa
- 11 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 12 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 13 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 14 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 15 IRAN
- 16 Money in Uganda
- 17 Uganda Visa
- 18 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 19 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 20 Private Guide for Cairo
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 23 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)