I am looking to visit South Africa in September/October. We are debating between going with a private reserve or self-drive at KNP. What would you recommend? Basically, what is the difference between going on a safari on a private reserve versus self-driving in KNP (other than the cost, driving yourself)....is there more to see with one or the other?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/Dolphinslive/
- 2 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 3 South African Cities
- 4 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 5 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017