I am beginning my search for a safari for a single traveler. I am a woman in her early 40s and would like some advice from others who have done this. Best group to travel with, best area to travel, etc. I am not married to the idea of going to South Africa and am open to any suggestions.
Seeking Safari for a single traveler
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Sabi Sands camps
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Hotels in Nairobi
- 9 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?