I am beginning my search for a safari for a single traveler. I am a woman in her early 40s and would like some advice from others who have done this. Best group to travel with, best area to travel, etc. I am not married to the idea of going to South Africa and am open to any suggestions.
Seeking Safari for a single traveler
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 4 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 UAE Desert Safari
- 7 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 8 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 9 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 10 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 13 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 14 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 17 Zambia Impressions
- 18 Taste of Dubai
- 19 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 20 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 21 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 22 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 23 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 24 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 25 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel