I am beginning my search for a safari for a single traveler. I am a woman in her early 40s and would like some advice from others who have done this. Best group to travel with, best area to travel, etc. I am not married to the idea of going to South Africa and am open to any suggestions.
Seeking Safari for a single traveler
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 7 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 8 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 9 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 10 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Eilat to Petra
- 13 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 14 Cape Town Trip
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass