I am planning to trek the Simien Mountains at the end of October and would like to ask for latest personal recommendations about good trek operators, as well as find travel companions.
I am hoping to do either a 7-day trek between October 28th and November 4th, but I could also do a shorter trek if there is a group to join.
Thanks for any additional recommendations, and please let me know if you are interested in joining.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking group for Simiens Trek end of October
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 7 Clothes in Uganda
- 8 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 9 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 Homestay Accomodation
- 14 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 15 Selous game reserve
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal