I am planning to trek the Simien Mountains at the end of October and would like to ask for latest personal recommendations about good trek operators, as well as find travel companions.
I am hoping to do either a 7-day trek between October 28th and November 4th, but I could also do a shorter trek if there is a group to join.
Thanks for any additional recommendations, and please let me know if you are interested in joining.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Will you send my son a postcard?
- 2 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 3 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 4 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 5 Safari photography help
- 6 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 7 Travel within Africa
- 8 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 9 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 10 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 11 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 12 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 13 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 14 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 15 Tanzania trip Advice
- 16 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 17 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 20 el gouna or soma bay????
- 21 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 22 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 23 Israel itinerary
- 24 Malawi with kiddos
- 25 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016