I am planning to trek the Simien Mountains at the end of October and would like to ask for latest personal recommendations about good trek operators, as well as find travel companions.
I am hoping to do either a 7-day trek between October 28th and November 4th, but I could also do a shorter trek if there is a group to join.
Thanks for any additional recommendations, and please let me know if you are interested in joining.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 핼로카지노↖文↘ ORI49.COM ↖文↘월드카지노핼로카지노
- 2 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 3 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 4 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 5 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 Victoria Falls
- 8 Cape Town
- 9 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 10 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 11 Morocco vs Turkey
- 12 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 13 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 14 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 15 Nairobi, where to stay
- 16 Widerness Lodges
- 17 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 18 Help plan African Safari
- 19 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 20 Tipping on Safari
- 21 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 22 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 23 Cape Town -safety
- 24 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 25 SA itin review