I am planning to trek the Simien Mountains at the end of October and would like to ask for latest personal recommendations about good trek operators, as well as find travel companions.
I am hoping to do either a 7-day trek between October 28th and November 4th, but I could also do a shorter trek if there is a group to join.
Thanks for any additional recommendations, and please let me know if you are interested in joining.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 2 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 5 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 6 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Safari in South Africa
- 9 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 10 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 11 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 14 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 15 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 16 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 19 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 20 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 21 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 22 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 23 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 24 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 25 Advice on private tour Morocco