My friend and I will be visiting Jordan at the end of December -- am seeking a driver/guide whom I can contact/book in advance via e-mail for travel to Petra, Wadi Rum, etc. Have searched the forum but haven't found e-mails for drivers/guides -- also have noticed that many suggest renting a car; however, that is not an option for us (two women).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 3 Nairobi airport
- 4 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 5 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 6 Dubai - Palm Island
- 7 Arabic language audio course
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 10 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 11 UAE Desert Safari
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 South Africa in February?
- 16 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara