We have only one full day in Dubai and would like to hop on a tour that would encompass some of the latest marvels that this town has to offer. Either full day or half day would be good
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 2 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 3 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 4 South African Cities
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 7 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 8 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017