I am looking for a place where I can go sand boarding and quad biking in the dunes in Namibia. Anybody out there do this yet? And recemmendations for tour companies. Not looking to spend much time in Namibia, about 3 or 4days. Just want to see the desert dunes, do some boarding and 4W driving and maybe take a camel ride. please help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Buying merchandise
- 4 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 5 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 safari for the mobility impaired
- 12 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 13 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 14 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 15 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 16 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 17 Dining in Cape Town
- 18 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 19 Dubai plan
- 20 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 21 Israel with kids in August
- 22 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 23 Iran in May
- 24 South Africa in June
- 25 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question