I am looking for a place where I can go sand boarding and quad biking in the dunes in Namibia. Anybody out there do this yet? And recemmendations for tour companies. Not looking to spend much time in Namibia, about 3 or 4days. Just want to see the desert dunes, do some boarding and 4W driving and maybe take a camel ride. please help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.getforeverhealthy.com/testo-max-xtreme/
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Texting from US to Israel
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 9 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 10 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 11 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 12 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 13 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 14 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 15 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 16 Passport pages stuck together
- 17 Self drive tour south africa
- 18 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 19 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 20 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 21 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 22 Duba activities - help deciding
- 23 Eilat
- 24 recommendations for AI islands
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions