I am looking for a place where I can go sand boarding and quad biking in the dunes in Namibia. Anybody out there do this yet? And recemmendations for tour companies. Not looking to spend much time in Namibia, about 3 or 4days. Just want to see the desert dunes, do some boarding and 4W driving and maybe take a camel ride. please help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yahoo Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO+570+1233 Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Yahoo Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO+570+1233 Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 9 Safari suggestions
- 10 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 11 Travel to Cairo in July
- 12 Targin into Zambia
- 13 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 14 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 15 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 16 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 19 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 20 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 21 Passport question for International flight
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 Tour operator near me
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Sim card mainly for data