We are planning our first visit to Africa. We have decided to go on a tour to Uganda to see the primates.We are starting off at Ngamba Island, then going to Kibale Forest. Three days are to be spent at Queen Elizabeth Park. We then are on to Bwindi National Park for the gorilla trek. Does any one have any advice about this trip. The tour only consists of 11 people. Do you feel it is safe? Any reccomendations?
safety in Uganda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 2 israel and petra
- 3 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 4 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 5 Memory cards for camera
- 6 Israel and Petra
- 7 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 12 Morocco for 2 nights
- 13 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tanzania Safari
- 17 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 18 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 19 Magnificant Morocco
- 20 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 23 World Travel Expert
- 24 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 25 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles