We are planning our first visit to Africa. We have decided to go on a tour to Uganda to see the primates.We are starting off at Ngamba Island, then going to Kibale Forest. Three days are to be spent at Queen Elizabeth Park. We then are on to Bwindi National Park for the gorilla trek. Does any one have any advice about this trip. The tour only consists of 11 people. Do you feel it is safe? Any reccomendations?
safety in Uganda
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 8 Days Kenya Safari Trip
- 4 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 5 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 UAE Desert Safari
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 14 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 15 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 Taste of Dubai
- 20 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 21 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 22 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 23 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 24 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town