I am starting to look into a trip to Ghana by myself (I am a woman).
I have always wanted to go, but am a little concerned about traveling by myself.
Has anyone had any bad experiences in Ghana, and would you say that it is relatively safe for a female traveling alone.
I do, however, plan on taking guided tours around Ghana, so will not be completely by myself.
Thanks so much for your help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Viator tour company
- 2 http://trexmusclesite.com/t-complex/
- 3 Advanced Weight Loss Supplement: Exoslim
- 4 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 9 South African Cities
- 10 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 11 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 12 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 13 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 14 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 15 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 16 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 19 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 20 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 Help with bags
- 23 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 24 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS