I am starting to look into a trip to Ghana by myself (I am a woman).
I have always wanted to go, but am a little concerned about traveling by myself.
Has anyone had any bad experiences in Ghana, and would you say that it is relatively safe for a female traveling alone.
I do, however, plan on taking guided tours around Ghana, so will not be completely by myself.
Thanks so much for your help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Suggestions Apprciated
- 2 what makes it proprietary to them
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 6 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 7 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 8 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 9 help with itinerary please
- 10 South African tour operators
- 11 First time safari question
- 12 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 13 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 14 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 15 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 16 Swala Safaris
- 17 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 18 Dubai
- 19 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 20 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 21 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 22 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 23 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 24 Etosha help
- 25 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups