I am starting to look into a trip to Ghana by myself (I am a woman).
I have always wanted to go, but am a little concerned about traveling by myself.
Has anyone had any bad experiences in Ghana, and would you say that it is relatively safe for a female traveling alone.
I do, however, plan on taking guided tours around Ghana, so will not be completely by myself.
Thanks so much for your help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 casablanca airport taxis
- 2 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 3 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 4 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 5 Insect Repellent
- 6 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 7 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 8 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 9 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 10 Tiberias with kids
- 11 Lion World
- 12 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 13 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 16 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 17 Mpumalanga visit
- 18 safe areas to go on safari
- 19 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 20 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 21 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 22 Victoria Falls
- 23 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 24 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 25 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius