We are due to travel to the Maldives this coming weekend 22nd Mar staying for 9 nights and then on to Dubai for 5 nights. We are concerned about safety due to the impending war with Iraq. Any reassurance from anywhere?????? The foreign office web site is just saying be vigilent at the moment but may change once war starts.
Safety in Dubai
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 5 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 6 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 9 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 10 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 11 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 12 Africa Safari
- 13 Morocco - private tour operators
- 14 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip