I'm considering booking a safari with Thompson Safari or Overseas Adventure Travel to Tanzania and would be very interested in hearing any experiences/advice from anyone who either went on one of their safaries or decided against doing so. How did you decide which company to go with and how did it work out?
Safaris in Tanzania (OAT, Thompson)
- 1 10 days in south Africa
- 2 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 3 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 4 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 5 What about money?
- 6 a week in africa
- 7 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 8 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 9 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 10 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 11 Accra airport
- 12 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 13 17 days in Israel our way
- 14 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 15 morocco
- 16 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 17 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 18 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 19 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 20 Trip extension from Cape town
- 21 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 24 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 25 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania