I am in the middle of planning a safari trip to Tanzania north circuit with my husnad and 8 year old child. We have asked for a private safari so that we have maxinum flexibility.
I am now wondering if even with a private safari, such a trip might be too gruelling for a small child. If the days are long and strenuous, she may not quite enjoy it and in turn we too will not be enjoying the trip!
Does anyone have experience with doing a safari trip with a small child? Should we wait another 2 years to do this?
Safari trip with an 8 year old child
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 10 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 11 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.