I am in the middle of planning a safari trip to Tanzania north circuit with my husnad and 8 year old child. We have asked for a private safari so that we have maxinum flexibility.
I am now wondering if even with a private safari, such a trip might be too gruelling for a small child. If the days are long and strenuous, she may not quite enjoy it and in turn we too will not be enjoying the trip!
Does anyone have experience with doing a safari trip with a small child? Should we wait another 2 years to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 2 http://justantiagingcare.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 3 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 4 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 5 My Tophttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/ic Title
- 6 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 7 Morocco Questions
- 8 Botswana safari recs
- 9 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 10 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 11 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 12 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 13 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 14 Botswana in January
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 17 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 18 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 19 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 20 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 23 2 days i n JO'burg
- 24 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 25 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options