I am in the middle of planning a safari trip to Tanzania north circuit with my husnad and 8 year old child. We have asked for a private safari so that we have maxinum flexibility.
I am now wondering if even with a private safari, such a trip might be too gruelling for a small child. If the days are long and strenuous, she may not quite enjoy it and in turn we too will not be enjoying the trip!
Does anyone have experience with doing a safari trip with a small child? Should we wait another 2 years to do this?
Safari trip with an 8 year old child
- 1 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 phone service
- 5 Tanzania in 2014
- 6 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 9 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 10 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari