I am in the middle of planning a safari trip to Tanzania north circuit with my husnad and 8 year old child. We have asked for a private safari so that we have maxinum flexibility.
I am now wondering if even with a private safari, such a trip might be too gruelling for a small child. If the days are long and strenuous, she may not quite enjoy it and in turn we too will not be enjoying the trip!
Does anyone have experience with doing a safari trip with a small child? Should we wait another 2 years to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/bella-rose-rx/
- 2 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 3 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 4 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 7 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 8 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 9 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 10 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 11 Passport pages stuck together
- 12 Self drive tour south africa
- 13 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 14 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 15 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 16 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 17 Duba activities - help deciding
- 18 Eilat
- 19 recommendations for AI islands
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 21 Petra from Israel
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 24 16hours transit at Doha
- 25 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates