I am in the middle of planning a safari trip to Tanzania north circuit with my husnad and 8 year old child. We have asked for a private safari so that we have maxinum flexibility.
I am now wondering if even with a private safari, such a trip might be too gruelling for a small child. If the days are long and strenuous, she may not quite enjoy it and in turn we too will not be enjoying the trip!
Does anyone have experience with doing a safari trip with a small child? Should we wait another 2 years to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 2 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?