I am looking to go on a safari and also spend some time exploring Cape Town. I will be travelling alone so I would like to be in a group setting, but not a large group. I have been looking at Micato, but they are very expensive! Is it worth the money? Does anyone have other suggestions?? Thanks for the help.
Safari & Tour of Cape Town
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 2 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 3 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 4 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 5 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 10 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan