want to know....is it reasonable to try and book a trip to south africa or botswana beginning now for a late June trip? there seem to be so many reserves, tour operators, and options and it's the colder season (though is summer vacation period for many families) so my sense is that there would be plenty of openings. however, i recently read on one of these forum threads, a comment about being booked up and i also see a lot of travelers discussing their trips next year and having already booked. need advice. we could not know our free dates earlier. we've just figured out there are international flights available and that we have the green light on being away from our work positions and other responsibilities. can we pull this off? is it worth putting all the time and money into making a trip happen for essentially 10-12 weeks from now??? thank you
safari tour in June 2014
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 3 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 4 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 7 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 12 Safari on a budget!
- 13 Tips for Israel
- 14 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 15 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Road To Morocco Tours
- 18 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 19 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 20 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 22 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 23 Rwanda
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?