want to know....is it reasonable to try and book a trip to south africa or botswana beginning now for a late June trip? there seem to be so many reserves, tour operators, and options and it's the colder season (though is summer vacation period for many families) so my sense is that there would be plenty of openings. however, i recently read on one of these forum threads, a comment about being booked up and i also see a lot of travelers discussing their trips next year and having already booked. need advice. we could not know our free dates earlier. we've just figured out there are international flights available and that we have the green light on being away from our work positions and other responsibilities. can we pull this off? is it worth putting all the time and money into making a trip happen for essentially 10-12 weeks from now??? thank you
safari tour in June 2014
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 2 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 3 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 4 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 5 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 6 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 7 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 8 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 9 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 10 what kind of phone
- 11 Small group tours in israel
- 12 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 13 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 14 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 15 Iran Info, Please
- 16 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 17 Safari on a budget!
- 18 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 19 fez accommodation
- 20 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 21 Egypt safe travel
- 22 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 25 Johannesburg...?