I am planning a 13 day safari trip to Uganda and Rwanda and have received quotes from the following 3 companies: Churchill, Magic Safaris and Great Lakes. Has anyone used them and if so, how was it? The routes are very similar as are the prices so it is difficult to know which one is better. One difference is that some of them have us stop at Ishasha and or Lake Bunyonyi. Should we include either or both?
Safari Tour Companies: which one?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 To go to Israel or not?
- 2 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 3 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 4 Dubai > Oman?
- 5 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 8 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 9 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 10 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 11 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 12 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 13 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 14 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 15 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 16 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 17 Awesome trip and still not done
- 18 South Africa
- 19 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 20 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 21 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 22 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 23 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 24 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 25 Cultural Tour from Maun?