I am planning a 13 day safari trip to Uganda and Rwanda and have received quotes from the following 3 companies: Churchill, Magic Safaris and Great Lakes. Has anyone used them and if so, how was it? The routes are very similar as are the prices so it is difficult to know which one is better. One difference is that some of them have us stop at Ishasha and or Lake Bunyonyi. Should we include either or both?
Safari Tour Companies: which one?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 2 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 3 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 4 Johannesburg
- 5 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 6 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 7 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 8 Transiting through Cairo
- 9 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 10 South Africa in February?
- 11 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 12 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 15 Car Rentals in Israel
- 16 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Morocco to portugal
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 22 Independence Day in Israel
- 23 Drinking on safari
- 24 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 25 Travelust