I am planning a 13 day safari trip to Uganda and Rwanda and have received quotes from the following 3 companies: Churchill, Magic Safaris and Great Lakes. Has anyone used them and if so, how was it? The routes are very similar as are the prices so it is difficult to know which one is better. One difference is that some of them have us stop at Ishasha and or Lake Bunyonyi. Should we include either or both?
Safari Tour Companies: which one?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Quick question about Kenya..
- 6 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 7 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 8 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 9 Morocco in April 2014
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 12 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!