I am on the very first step to research a safari trip. First time for myself and friend - we want to see the real thing..not a backyard with animals! Can anyone toss suggestions on good groups providing all encompassing safari trips? Who to avoid?! We do not have any set date and just want the best possible experience. Thank you in advance for any suggestions or info
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Renewal@: ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 2 Renewal@: ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 3 Renewal@: ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 4 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 8 Kenya/Tanzania
- 9 Dubai first time
- 10 2 nights in Dubai
- 11 16 hours in Qatar
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 A South African in Lusaka
- 15 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 16 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 17 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?