I am on the very first step to research a safari trip. First time for myself and friend - we want to see the real thing..not a backyard with animals! Can anyone toss suggestions on good groups providing all encompassing safari trips? Who to avoid?! We do not have any set date and just want the best possible experience. Thank you in advance for any suggestions or info
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 4 Isreal
- 5 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 8 Marrakech
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Dead Sea day trip
- 11 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 14 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 15 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 16 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 19 Travel to Botswana
- 20 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 23 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 24 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 25 several short safaris vs one longer one