My husband wants to go on safari for his 50th birthday. We can go 3rd and 4th week of April. Any suggestions re which countries are best to visit at this time of the year? I'd also like to add a few days beachside if possible. My husband has always been fascinated by Zanzibar. We have around 12 days max., flying in from Europe. Thanks, Suzanne
Safari plus beach
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 2 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 3 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 7 To go to Israel or not?
- 8 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 9 Dubai > Oman?
- 10 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 11 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 12 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 13 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 14 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 15 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 16 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 17 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 18 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Awesome trip and still not done
- 21 South Africa
- 22 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 23 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 24 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 25 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.