I am a single traveller looking for some people to join me on my trip to Tanzania just to minimize costs. I arrive in Kilimanjaro on 21st at 7AM,
My main interests are in Photography and I am looking for a flexible 10 day safari
thru Manyara, Arusha NP, Tarangire and Serengeti. I am also looking to cover some
offbeat locations such as lake Eyasi, Empakaai and Massai art near Tarengire.
By flexible means - Guide/driver should be willing to go out early to get sunrise or
late evening if that's best for watching wild life, and should not object to off
My tickets are already booked.
I am looking for travel partiners.
To keep costs down I am ok to stay in tent or any budget accommodation.
So send me an email at email@example.com if you are interested to join me or pm me for more detailed plan.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 2 South Africa trip report
- 3 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 4 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 5 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 6 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 7 Mombasa recomendations please
- 8 Private tours in Morocco
- 9 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 10 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 11 First time to Africa-need help!
- 12 How do I know if a company is legit
- 13 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?