I am a single traveller looking for some people to join me on my trip to Tanzania just to minimize costs. I arrive in Kilimanjaro on 21st at 7AM,
My main interests are in Photography and I am looking for a flexible 10 day safari
thru Manyara, Arusha NP, Tarangire and Serengeti. I am also looking to cover some
offbeat locations such as lake Eyasi, Empakaai and Massai art near Tarengire.
By flexible means - Guide/driver should be willing to go out early to get sunrise or
late evening if that's best for watching wild life, and should not object to off
My tickets are already booked.
I am looking for travel partiners.
To keep costs down I am ok to stay in tent or any budget accommodation.
So send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to join me or pm me for more detailed plan.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Safari Partiner December 2012
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September