I am a single traveller looking for some people to join me on my trip to Tanzania just to minimize costs. I arrive in Kilimanjaro on 21st at 7AM,
My main interests are in Photography and I am looking for a flexible 10 day safari
thru Manyara, Arusha NP, Tarangire and Serengeti. I am also looking to cover some
offbeat locations such as lake Eyasi, Empakaai and Massai art near Tarengire.
By flexible means - Guide/driver should be willing to go out early to get sunrise or
late evening if that's best for watching wild life, and should not object to off
My tickets are already booked.
I am looking for travel partiners.
To keep costs down I am ok to stay in tent or any budget accommodation.
So send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to join me or pm me for more detailed plan.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 2 Petra from Israel
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report