I am a single traveller looking for some people to join me on my trip to Tanzania just to minimize costs. I arrive in Kilimanjaro on 21st at 7AM,
My main interests are in Photography and I am looking for a flexible 10 day safari
thru Manyara, Arusha NP, Tarangire and Serengeti. I am also looking to cover some
offbeat locations such as lake Eyasi, Empakaai and Massai art near Tarengire.
By flexible means - Guide/driver should be willing to go out early to get sunrise or
late evening if that's best for watching wild life, and should not object to off
My tickets are already booked.
I am looking for travel partiners.
To keep costs down I am ok to stay in tent or any budget accommodation.
So send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to join me or pm me for more detailed plan.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 4 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 5 Buying merchandise
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 Egypt January-February 2018
- 9 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 10 safari for the mobility impaired
- 11 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 12 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 15 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 16 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 17 Dining in Cape Town
- 18 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 19 Dubai plan
- 20 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 21 Israel with kids in August
- 22 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 23 Iran in May
- 24 South Africa in June
- 25 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question