I am a single traveller looking for some people to join me on my trip to Tanzania just to minimize costs. I arrive in Kilimanjaro on 21st at 7AM,
My main interests are in Photography and I am looking for a flexible 10 day safari
thru Manyara, Arusha NP, Tarangire and Serengeti. I am also looking to cover some
offbeat locations such as lake Eyasi, Empakaai and Massai art near Tarengire.
By flexible means - Guide/driver should be willing to go out early to get sunrise or
late evening if that's best for watching wild life, and should not object to off
My tickets are already booked.
I am looking for travel partiners.
To keep costs down I am ok to stay in tent or any budget accommodation.
So send me an email at email@example.com if you are interested to join me or pm me for more detailed plan.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/cla-safflower-oil-reviews/
- 2 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 3 Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 5 Cradle of Humankind
- 6 Johannesburg...?
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Luxury train ride
- 9 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 10 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 11 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 12 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Petra from Israel
- 15 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 16 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 17 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 18 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 19 israel tour
- 20 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 21 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 22 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 23 Safety in Fes
- 24 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 25 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?