we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 양방배팅 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 토토먹튀 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 먹튀검증 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 먹튀검증사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 5 토토추천 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 6 토토추천사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 7 원탁게임 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 8 오케이카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Marrakech
- 11 Binocular rentals
- 12 Dead Sea day trip
- 13 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 14 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 15 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 16 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 17 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 18 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 19 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 20 Itinerary Ideas
- 21 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 22 Travel to Botswana
- 23 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 24 Loldia House Kenya
- 25 Kenya - Plastic Bags