we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Safari Lodge Recommendation SA / Greater Kruger
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Arabic language audio course
- 3 Nairobi airport
- 4 Egypt safe travel
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 UAE Desert Safari
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 15 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 16 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 17 Dubai first time
- 18 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 Taste of Dubai
- 21 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 22 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 23 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 24 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 25 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax