we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Safari Lodge Recommendation SA / Greater Kruger
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September