we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Safari Lodge Recommendation SA / Greater Kruger
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 2 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 3 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 4 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 5 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 6 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 7 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 8 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 13 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 14 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 15 Charity begins at Home!
- 16 Sun Safaris
- 17 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 18 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 21 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 22 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 23 Tour to Morocco
- 24 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 25 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?