we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Safari Lodge Recommendation SA / Greater Kruger
- 1 Different variations of decals
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 Tanzania in 2014
- 6 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 7 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 8 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 9 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 10 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 17 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 18 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 19 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 20 phone service
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco