we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 2 Cape Town Itinerary
- 3 Dubai hotels
- 4 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 5 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 6 Pulse Africa???
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 8 Kruger
- 9 Car Rentals in Israel
- 10 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 11 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 14 itinerary any ideas?
- 15 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 16 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 17 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 18 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 19 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 20 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 21 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 22 Safari buddies - late August
- 23 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 24 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 25 Morocco Trip Report