we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 2 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 3 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 4 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 5 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 6 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 7 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 8 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 9 Passport pages stuck together
- 10 Self drive tour south africa
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 13 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 14 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 15 Duba activities - help deciding
- 16 Eilat
- 17 recommendations for AI islands
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 22 16hours transit at Doha
- 23 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates
- 24 Itinerary Input- Specifically on GR or staying longer in CT
- 25 South Africa Tour Company