we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dining during Shauvot
- 2 Suggestions Apprciated
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 6 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 7 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 8 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 9 help with itinerary please
- 10 South African tour operators
- 11 First time safari question
- 12 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 13 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 14 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 15 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 16 Swala Safaris
- 17 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 18 Dubai
- 19 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 20 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 21 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 22 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 23 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 24 Etosha help
- 25 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups