we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Safari Lodge Recommendation SA / Greater Kruger
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 20 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village