we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My recent trip to Kenya
- 2 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 3 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 4 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 5 Timing for Africa visit
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Morocco over Christmas
- 8 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 9 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 10 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 11 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 12 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 13 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 14 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 15 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 16 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 17 DOHA LAYOVER
- 18 Morocco Questions
- 19 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 20 Botswana safari recs
- 21 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 22 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 23 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 24 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 25 Botswana in January