we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://forbesflawlessfacts.com/forever-bust-reviews/
- 2 Xtrasize Male Enhancement One smart way to build a contact
- 3 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 4 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 5 Victoria Falls
- 6 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 7 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 8 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 9 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 10 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/tl900-headlamp-reviews/
- 11 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 12 Cape Town
- 13 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 14 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 15 Morocco vs Turkey
- 16 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 17 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 18 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 19 Nairobi, where to stay
- 20 Widerness Lodges
- 21 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 22 Help plan African Safari
- 23 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 24 Tipping on Safari
- 25 THE PANORAMA ROUTE