I have been researching a safari to Africa for some. Every time I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do another option comes to mind. I suppose it is a wonderful problem to have but there is just so much to see and do in Southern Africa!
Hopefully yall can help me narrow it down, or more likely offer even more possibilities. Either would be great.
We're looking at 13-15 nights in Africa for our honeymoon. We'll be traveling mid May 2008.
I have been looking at the South Luangwa National Park for 5-8 days. But have recently begun researching Bots and was also thinking of the Linyanti/Okavango area.
Then of course there is the Sabi Sands area and Cape Town.
I cant do all of this I know. Are some areas better in May than other?
Our budget is app 10000 USD exc. international airfare.
I was thinking of 6 nts in South Luangwa, 1 nt Vic Falls, 3 nts Linyanti, and 3 nts Okavango. My only concern is that this may be too much traveling for a honeymoon.
Thanks for all your help. I know this is a lot of questions!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 3 Kenya/Tanzania
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 2 nights in Dubai
- 6 16 hours in Qatar
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 A South African in Lusaka
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 12 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 13 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 16 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 17 Safari suggestions
- 18 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 19 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 20 Travel to Africa
- 21 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 22 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 23 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 24 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please
- 25 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?