I have been researching a safari to Africa for some. Every time I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do another option comes to mind. I suppose it is a wonderful problem to have but there is just so much to see and do in Southern Africa!
Hopefully yall can help me narrow it down, or more likely offer even more possibilities. Either would be great.
We're looking at 13-15 nights in Africa for our honeymoon. We'll be traveling mid May 2008.
I have been looking at the South Luangwa National Park for 5-8 days. But have recently begun researching Bots and was also thinking of the Linyanti/Okavango area.
Then of course there is the Sabi Sands area and Cape Town.
I cant do all of this I know. Are some areas better in May than other?
Our budget is app 10000 USD exc. international airfare.
I was thinking of 6 nts in South Luangwa, 1 nt Vic Falls, 3 nts Linyanti, and 3 nts Okavango. My only concern is that this may be too much traveling for a honeymoon.
Thanks for all your help. I know this is a lot of questions!
Safari in May..So many possibilities!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 2 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 3 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 4 UAE Desert Safari
- 5 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 6 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 7 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 8 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 11 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 12 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 15 Zambia Impressions
- 16 Taste of Dubai
- 17 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 20 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 21 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 22 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 23 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 24 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 25 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?