I have been researching a safari to Africa for some. Every time I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do another option comes to mind. I suppose it is a wonderful problem to have but there is just so much to see and do in Southern Africa!
Hopefully yall can help me narrow it down, or more likely offer even more possibilities. Either would be great.
We're looking at 13-15 nights in Africa for our honeymoon. We'll be traveling mid May 2008.
I have been looking at the South Luangwa National Park for 5-8 days. But have recently begun researching Bots and was also thinking of the Linyanti/Okavango area.
Then of course there is the Sabi Sands area and Cape Town.
I cant do all of this I know. Are some areas better in May than other?
Our budget is app 10000 USD exc. international airfare.
I was thinking of 6 nts in South Luangwa, 1 nt Vic Falls, 3 nts Linyanti, and 3 nts Okavango. My only concern is that this may be too much traveling for a honeymoon.
Thanks for all your help. I know this is a lot of questions!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthforeverplus.com/endovex/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina