I have been researching a safari to Africa for some. Every time I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do another option comes to mind. I suppose it is a wonderful problem to have but there is just so much to see and do in Southern Africa!
Hopefully yall can help me narrow it down, or more likely offer even more possibilities. Either would be great.
We're looking at 13-15 nights in Africa for our honeymoon. We'll be traveling mid May 2008.
I have been looking at the South Luangwa National Park for 5-8 days. But have recently begun researching Bots and was also thinking of the Linyanti/Okavango area.
Then of course there is the Sabi Sands area and Cape Town.
I cant do all of this I know. Are some areas better in May than other?
Our budget is app 10000 USD exc. international airfare.
I was thinking of 6 nts in South Luangwa, 1 nt Vic Falls, 3 nts Linyanti, and 3 nts Okavango. My only concern is that this may be too much traveling for a honeymoon.
Thanks for all your help. I know this is a lot of questions!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Israel Transportation
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around