I have been researching a safari to Africa for some. Every time I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do another option comes to mind. I suppose it is a wonderful problem to have but there is just so much to see and do in Southern Africa!
Hopefully yall can help me narrow it down, or more likely offer even more possibilities. Either would be great.
We're looking at 13-15 nights in Africa for our honeymoon. We'll be traveling mid May 2008.
I have been looking at the South Luangwa National Park for 5-8 days. But have recently begun researching Bots and was also thinking of the Linyanti/Okavango area.
Then of course there is the Sabi Sands area and Cape Town.
I cant do all of this I know. Are some areas better in May than other?
Our budget is app 10000 USD exc. international airfare.
I was thinking of 6 nts in South Luangwa, 1 nt Vic Falls, 3 nts Linyanti, and 3 nts Okavango. My only concern is that this may be too much traveling for a honeymoon.
Thanks for all your help. I know this is a lot of questions!
Safari in May..So many possibilities!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech Tours:
- 2 Camel Trekking Tours
- 3 Morocco Tours
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra