I have been researching a safari to Africa for some. Every time I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do another option comes to mind. I suppose it is a wonderful problem to have but there is just so much to see and do in Southern Africa!
Hopefully yall can help me narrow it down, or more likely offer even more possibilities. Either would be great.
We're looking at 13-15 nights in Africa for our honeymoon. We'll be traveling mid May 2008.
I have been looking at the South Luangwa National Park for 5-8 days. But have recently begun researching Bots and was also thinking of the Linyanti/Okavango area.
Then of course there is the Sabi Sands area and Cape Town.
I cant do all of this I know. Are some areas better in May than other?
Our budget is app 10000 USD exc. international airfare.
I was thinking of 6 nts in South Luangwa, 1 nt Vic Falls, 3 nts Linyanti, and 3 nts Okavango. My only concern is that this may be too much traveling for a honeymoon.
Thanks for all your help. I know this is a lot of questions!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 http://www.scamcare.com/diabazole-reviews/
- 3 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 6 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 7 recomendation on African Safari company
- 8 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 9 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 12 One extra day in Jordan
- 13 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 14 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 17 Israel in Late October or November?
- 18 One month in Africa
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 21 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 22 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 23 Madagascar - Books
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 25 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona