I have been researching a safari to Africa for some. Every time I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do another option comes to mind. I suppose it is a wonderful problem to have but there is just so much to see and do in Southern Africa!
Hopefully yall can help me narrow it down, or more likely offer even more possibilities. Either would be great.
We're looking at 13-15 nights in Africa for our honeymoon. We'll be traveling mid May 2008.
I have been looking at the South Luangwa National Park for 5-8 days. But have recently begun researching Bots and was also thinking of the Linyanti/Okavango area.
Then of course there is the Sabi Sands area and Cape Town.
I cant do all of this I know. Are some areas better in May than other?
Our budget is app 10000 USD exc. international airfare.
I was thinking of 6 nts in South Luangwa, 1 nt Vic Falls, 3 nts Linyanti, and 3 nts Okavango. My only concern is that this may be too much traveling for a honeymoon.
Thanks for all your help. I know this is a lot of questions!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 tours in Johannesburg
- 2 Viator tour company
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides