I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Morroco Travel Guide
- 4 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 5 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 6 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 7 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 8 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 11 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 12 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 13 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 14 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 15 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 16 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 17 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 18 Charity begins at Home!
- 19 Sun Safaris
- 20 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 21 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 22 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 23 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 24 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 25 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia