I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 5 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 6 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 7 Tour to Morocco
- 8 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 9 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 10 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 11 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 12 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 13 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 14 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 15 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 16 Uganda again
- 17 November at victoria falls
- 18 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 19 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 20 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 21 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 22 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 23 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 24 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area