I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 4 Things to see in Dubai
- 5 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 6 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 7 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 8 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 12 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 13 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 14 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 15 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 16 Safari on a budget!
- 17 Tips for Israel
- 18 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 19 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 20 Road To Morocco Tours
- 21 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 22 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 23 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 24 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 25 Best time to visit Zanzibar?