I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Israel and Petra
- 3 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 4 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 7 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 8 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 11 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 12 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 13 Tanzania Safari
- 14 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 15 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 16 Magnificant Morocco
- 17 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 21 World Travel Expert
- 22 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 23 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 24 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 25 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?