I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mt.Kilimanjaro Climbing Safaris
- 2 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 5 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 6 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 7 South Africa trip advices
- 8 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Morrocco and Cash
- 11 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 12 Tour to Morocco
- 13 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 14 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 15 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 First time in Africa on safari
- 22 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 23 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 24 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety