I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 5 Morocco to portugal
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 9 Independence Day in Israel
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 13 Travelust
- 14 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 15 Shots for Morocco
- 16 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 17 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 18 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 21 Thinking about The Gambia
- 22 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 23 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 24 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 25 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR