I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 3 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 4 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 7 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 25 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?