I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 20 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village