I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Using Couchsurfing
- 2 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Bugs n' Botswana
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 Group Trip to Israel
- 10 My Trip to Palestine
- 11 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 12 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 13 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 16 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 19 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 20 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 23 Homestay Accomodation
- 24 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 25 Morocco with Desert Majesty