I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town Trip
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 4 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 5 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 6 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 7 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 8 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 9 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 10 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 11 Eilat to Petra
- 12 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 13 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 14 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass