I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 2 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 5 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 9 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 10 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 11 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 12 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 13 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 14 Ebola and Morocco
- 15 Thompson Gazelle
- 16 Overland in West Africa
- 17 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 18 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights