I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 2 India
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 6 Ideas about the trip.
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 13 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 14 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 15 What camera to use on safari
- 16 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 17 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 18 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 19 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 20 To go to Israel or not?
- 21 Bidair at JNB
- 22 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 23 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Lamu or Zanzibar?