I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 2 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 9 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 10 Safari Cost Comparison
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai