I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 3 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 6 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 MOROCCO SOLO
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 13 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 14 Looking for out of the way places
- 15 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 16 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 trip report, morocco
- 22 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 23 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 24 East Africa summer 2014
- 25 Cape Town Safety?