I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
- 1 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 11 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 12 phone service
- 13 Living in Morocco.
- 14 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 15 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 16 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari