I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where can I get online watches?
- 2 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 3 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 6 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 9 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 10 what kind of phone
- 11 Small group tours in israel
- 12 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 13 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 14 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 15 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 16 Iran Info, Please
- 17 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 18 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 19 fez accommodation
- 20 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 21 Egypt safe travel
- 22 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 25 Johannesburg...?