I am going to South Africa for the second time in August and I am having trouble deciding where to go on safari. We will arrive in Johannesburg and stay there for 2 nights, then we're going to Chobe in Botswana for 3 days followed by a few days in Victoria Falls. After Vic Falls, we want to go on safari but we're not sure where to go. Hwange looks interesting and is pretty affordable and we could spend 4 nights there and then fly from Vic Fall to Durban, our next destination. If we go to Kruger (we have been there before), we have to fly from Vic Falls to Johannesburg and spend the night there, leaving us with only 3 nights in Kruger. What would be the best option?
Safari in Hwange National Park or in Kruger?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 9 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 10 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 11 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back