i will be in accra on business and want to know if there are any game reserves. how would the game reserves compare to the ones in eastern africa such as kenya or tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 2 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 3 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 4 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 5 WiFi on Safari
- 6 Travel within Africa
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 8 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 9 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 10 Israel itinerary planning
- 11 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 12 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 13 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 14 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 15 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 16 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 17 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 18 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 19 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 20 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 21 Need itineary planning help
- 22 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 23 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 24 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 25 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel