my boyfriend (28 y.) and I (25 y.), we want to do a Safari (Tanzania) in August 2013, but we don't want to do such a typical tourist-safari as we can find in catalogues.
Here are some basic data:
- time: August
- we want a safari-feeling (watching many different animals) out of the main tourist-routes
- Serengeti-NP was our first choice
- accommodation: should be clean (we don't need any luxury, camping is of interest)
- budget: max. 3000-4000 $ (incl. flight from and back to Germany and accommodation), lower prices are welcome.
Here some questions:
1. Does the Serengeti-NP makes sense in this context and if yes, in which region we should stay?
2. Which one should be our departure airport?
3. Do you have any tips for the accommodation and safari-tour?
4. Is the budget down-to-earth?
5. How long should we stay in the NP, if we want to watch many animals?
I hope, I didn't forget anything.
Thanks for help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions