my boyfriend (28 y.) and I (25 y.), we want to do a Safari (Tanzania) in August 2013, but we don't want to do such a typical tourist-safari as we can find in catalogues.
Here are some basic data:
- time: August
- we want a safari-feeling (watching many different animals) out of the main tourist-routes
- Serengeti-NP was our first choice
- accommodation: should be clean (we don't need any luxury, camping is of interest)
- budget: max. 3000-4000 $ (incl. flight from and back to Germany and accommodation), lower prices are welcome.
Here some questions:
1. Does the Serengeti-NP makes sense in this context and if yes, in which region we should stay?
2. Which one should be our departure airport?
3. Do you have any tips for the accommodation and safari-tour?
4. Is the budget down-to-earth?
5. How long should we stay in the NP, if we want to watch many animals?
I hope, I didn't forget anything.
Thanks for help!
Safari in August 2013
- 1 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 2 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 5 Real Life Egypt
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Morocco tour operator.
- 10 Tangier - A four day city break
- 11 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 12 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Tanzania in 2014
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco