my boyfriend (28 y.) and I (25 y.), we want to do a Safari (Tanzania) in August 2013, but we don't want to do such a typical tourist-safari as we can find in catalogues.
Here are some basic data:
- time: August
- we want a safari-feeling (watching many different animals) out of the main tourist-routes
- Serengeti-NP was our first choice
- accommodation: should be clean (we don't need any luxury, camping is of interest)
- budget: max. 3000-4000 $ (incl. flight from and back to Germany and accommodation), lower prices are welcome.
Here some questions:
1. Does the Serengeti-NP makes sense in this context and if yes, in which region we should stay?
2. Which one should be our departure airport?
3. Do you have any tips for the accommodation and safari-tour?
4. Is the budget down-to-earth?
5. How long should we stay in the NP, if we want to watch many animals?
I hope, I didn't forget anything.
Thanks for help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/helix6/
- 2 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 3 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 4 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 5 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 6 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 7 honeymoon place
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 11 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 12 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Yom Hazikaron
- 15 Yom Haatzmaut
- 16 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 17 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 18 recomendation on African Safari company
- 19 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 20 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 21 One extra day in Jordan
- 22 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 23 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 24 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 25 April Budget Safari - Tanzania