my boyfriend (28 y.) and I (25 y.), we want to do a Safari (Tanzania) in August 2013, but we don't want to do such a typical tourist-safari as we can find in catalogues.
Here are some basic data:
- time: August
- we want a safari-feeling (watching many different animals) out of the main tourist-routes
- Serengeti-NP was our first choice
- accommodation: should be clean (we don't need any luxury, camping is of interest)
- budget: max. 3000-4000 $ (incl. flight from and back to Germany and accommodation), lower prices are welcome.
Here some questions:
1. Does the Serengeti-NP makes sense in this context and if yes, in which region we should stay?
2. Which one should be our departure airport?
3. Do you have any tips for the accommodation and safari-tour?
4. Is the budget down-to-earth?
5. How long should we stay in the NP, if we want to watch many animals?
I hope, I didn't forget anything.
Thanks for help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Is the migration early this year
- 4 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 5 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 6 Cape Town Itinerary
- 7 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 8 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 9 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)