My boyfriend and I will be flying into Johannesburg on 29th December and hope to book a safari for new years eve. We are considering two options 1). Drive to Madikwe and 2). drive to Sabi Sands or Mala Mala. Has anyone any recommendations within these two areas of where to book luxury that doesn't cost the earth? Ideally we would like some sort of a celebration for new years eve but that may not be the norm in any of places.
Safari for new years eve
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia road conditions
- 2 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 3 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 10 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 11 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 14 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 15 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 16 Ebola and Morocco
- 17 Thompson Gazelle
- 18 Overland in West Africa
- 19 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 20 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 21 Morrocco and Cash
- 22 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 23 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 24 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 25 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa