We are looking for some suggestions for a Safari & Beach Honeymoon in Africa. We are looking at going in July of 2012 and would like any help. We had looking into Seychelles and Kenya, but weren't quite sure about the logistics, if anyone has any other suggestions please let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementsguide.org/naked-king-natural/
- 2 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 5 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 6 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 7 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 8 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 13 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018