We are planning a safari trip to either Kenya or Tanzania this summer with our 7 years old son. We would love to see the migration and also see the big 5. Is Kenya the right choice? What is the best lodge there. Can this be combined to a trip to the Victoria falls region if we have around a week? If we just go to Victoria falls can we have a good safari around that region? What do you all think about the Seychelles versus the resorts in Mozambique. We are an adventurous family and appreciate private and luxurious holidays. Our favorite places on earth are the Maldives and Belize (we have been to many other tropical destination i.e. Indonesia amans, french polynesia-bora bora, all around mexico, phillipines and etc). The nicest aspect of the Maldives is the ease and quality of snorkeling off the beach. I was looking into Desroches. If we stay in Mozambique or Kenya beachside, will the beach experience be the same as the Seychelles? Vamizi island looks great in pictures.
Safari and Seychelles in June/July with a 7 years old
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 Quick question about Kenya..
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!