We are planning a safari trip to either Kenya or Tanzania this summer with our 7 years old son. We would love to see the migration and also see the big 5. Is Kenya the right choice? What is the best lodge there. Can this be combined to a trip to the Victoria falls region if we have around a week? If we just go to Victoria falls can we have a good safari around that region? What do you all think about the Seychelles versus the resorts in Mozambique. We are an adventurous family and appreciate private and luxurious holidays. Our favorite places on earth are the Maldives and Belize (we have been to many other tropical destination i.e. Indonesia amans, french polynesia-bora bora, all around mexico, phillipines and etc). The nicest aspect of the Maldives is the ease and quality of snorkeling off the beach. I was looking into Desroches. If we stay in Mozambique or Kenya beachside, will the beach experience be the same as the Seychelles? Vamizi island looks great in pictures.
Safari and Seychelles in June/July with a 7 years old
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 2 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 3 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 Things to see in Dubai
- 6 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 7 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 8 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 9 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 13 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 14 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 15 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 16 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 17 Safari on a budget!
- 18 Tips for Israel
- 19 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 20 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 21 Road To Morocco Tours
- 22 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 23 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 24 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 25 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month