We are planning a safari trip to either Kenya or Tanzania this summer with our 7 years old son. We would love to see the migration and also see the big 5. Is Kenya the right choice? What is the best lodge there. Can this be combined to a trip to the Victoria falls region if we have around a week? If we just go to Victoria falls can we have a good safari around that region? What do you all think about the Seychelles versus the resorts in Mozambique. We are an adventurous family and appreciate private and luxurious holidays. Our favorite places on earth are the Maldives and Belize (we have been to many other tropical destination i.e. Indonesia amans, french polynesia-bora bora, all around mexico, phillipines and etc). The nicest aspect of the Maldives is the ease and quality of snorkeling off the beach. I was looking into Desroches. If we stay in Mozambique or Kenya beachside, will the beach experience be the same as the Seychelles? Vamizi island looks great in pictures.
Safari and Seychelles in June/July with a 7 years old
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 2 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 10 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 14 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 15 Help with Rwanda trip
- 16 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 17 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 18 Tel Aviv beaches
- 19 trip report, morocco
- 20 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 23 Morocco for 2 nights
- 24 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 25 Hotels in Nairobi