We are planning a safari trip to either Kenya or Tanzania this summer with our 7 years old son. We would love to see the migration and also see the big 5. Is Kenya the right choice? What is the best lodge there. Can this be combined to a trip to the Victoria falls region if we have around a week? If we just go to Victoria falls can we have a good safari around that region? What do you all think about the Seychelles versus the resorts in Mozambique. We are an adventurous family and appreciate private and luxurious holidays. Our favorite places on earth are the Maldives and Belize (we have been to many other tropical destination i.e. Indonesia amans, french polynesia-bora bora, all around mexico, phillipines and etc). The nicest aspect of the Maldives is the ease and quality of snorkeling off the beach. I was looking into Desroches. If we stay in Mozambique or Kenya beachside, will the beach experience be the same as the Seychelles? Vamizi island looks great in pictures.
Safari and Seychelles in June/July with a 7 years old
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions about Chobe
- 2 Morroco Travel Guide
- 3 One Day V.I.P Petra tour
- 4 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 5 India
- 6 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 7 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 8 Ideas about the trip.
- 9 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 10 3 days in Teheran
- 11 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 12 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 16 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 17 What camera to use on safari
- 18 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 19 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 20 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 21 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 22 To go to Israel or not?
- 23 Bidair at JNB
- 24 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 25 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon