We are planning a safari trip to either Kenya or Tanzania this summer with our 7 years old son. We would love to see the migration and also see the big 5. Is Kenya the right choice? What is the best lodge there. Can this be combined to a trip to the Victoria falls region if we have around a week? If we just go to Victoria falls can we have a good safari around that region? What do you all think about the Seychelles versus the resorts in Mozambique. We are an adventurous family and appreciate private and luxurious holidays. Our favorite places on earth are the Maldives and Belize (we have been to many other tropical destination i.e. Indonesia amans, french polynesia-bora bora, all around mexico, phillipines and etc). The nicest aspect of the Maldives is the ease and quality of snorkeling off the beach. I was looking into Desroches. If we stay in Mozambique or Kenya beachside, will the beach experience be the same as the Seychelles? Vamizi island looks great in pictures.
Safari and Seychelles in June/July with a 7 years old
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????