We are going to South Africa staying 6 nights in The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town and then we want to go on a Safari. We have been recommended Kapama Lodge. Does anyone know of this place (or are there maybe better places to go)? Then we will go to the Seychelles for a week since the water temperature in Mauritius are very low (20º C) in September any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YES: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAL 24*7
- 2 Investing In Businesses / UAE /OMAN /GOLF REGION
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?