We are going to South Africa staying 6 nights in The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town and then we want to go on a Safari. We have been recommended Kapama Lodge. Does anyone know of this place (or are there maybe better places to go)? Then we will go to the Seychelles for a week since the water temperature in Mauritius are very low (20º C) in September any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 2 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 3 Morocco over Christmas
- 4 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 5 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 6 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 7 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 8 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 9 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 10 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 11 DOHA LAYOVER
- 12 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 13 Morocco Questions
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 Botswana safari recs
- 16 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 17 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 18 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 19 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 20 Botswana in January
- 21 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 22 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 23 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 24 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 25 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!