I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Overland in West Africa
- 2 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 3 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 4 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 5 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Morrocco and Cash
- 8 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 9 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 South Africa trip advices
- 14 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 15 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 16 Tour to Morocco
- 17 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 18 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 19 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 20 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 23 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 24 First time in Africa on safari
- 25 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals