I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact BROTHER Tec*h care
- 2 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 3 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 4 Audley Travel
- 5 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 6 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 7 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 8 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 11 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 12 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 13 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 14 Safari in South Africa
- 15 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 16 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 17 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 18 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 19 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 20 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 21 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 22 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 23 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 24 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 25 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails