I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 all vashikaran specialist babaji+91-9815331734
- 2 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 3 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 8 Dubai > Oman?
- 9 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 10 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 11 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 12 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 13 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 14 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 17 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 18 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 19 Awesome trip and still not done
- 20 South Africa
- 21 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 22 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 23 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 24 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety