I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Portugal / Morocco itinerary options
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 4 Morocco trip suggestions please
- 5 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 6 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 7 Driver for Jordan - Jordania Aventura Drivers
- 8 Car Rental from Cape Town
- 9 Non Stop Flights to Cairo
- 10 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 11 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 12 Kenya
- 13 Change of Entry Requirements for South Africa for Minors
- 14 SA Travel Vets - Anyone mind critiquing my itinerary?
- 15 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 16 Driver/guide for trip around Madagascar
- 17 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 18 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 19 African Safari
- 20 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 23 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 Is the migration early this year