I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 4 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 7 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 8 Alexandria
- 9 Dubai in 36 hours
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 14 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 Mombasa recomendations please
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca