I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/t-complex/
- 2 Advanced Weight Loss Supplement: Exoslim
- 3 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 4 Viator tour company
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 9 South African Cities
- 10 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 11 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 12 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 13 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 14 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 15 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 16 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 19 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 20 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 Help with bags
- 23 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 24 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS