I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 reviews entails many vitamin
- 2 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 3 Morocco Questions
- 4 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 5 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 Botswana safari recs
- 8 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 11 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 12 Botswana in January
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 15 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 16 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 17 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 18 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 21 2 days i n JO'burg
- 22 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 23 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 24 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 25 Zambia HELP!