I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementstry.com/ultraderm-lux/
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania