I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 3 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 4 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 5 Swala Safaris
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 8 Dubai
- 9 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 12 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 13 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 16 Etosha help
- 17 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 private game reserve-kruger
- 20 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 21 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 22 go2africa
- 23 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 24 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 25 My Topic Titlelas mountains