I'd like to plan a safari and beach honeymoon in mid- to late-September 2014. I would like to combine luxury accommodation and safe, convenient/comfortable travel with the opportunity to see unforgetable landscapes and the big 5. We're willing to sacrifice sleep and miss meals to see great things. If this is the only safari we are likely to go on, where should we go?
I've done some research, and it looks like Tanzania might be the best choice. I'd love opinions from people who have been multiple places, though.
And is there a sweet spot between luxury and budget, so we can be comfortable and get the most out of our safari experience?
Thanks so much in advance!
San Francisco, CA
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 2 Namibia Itinerary
- 3 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 4 name issue
- 5 Israel for 10 days
- 6 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 7 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 8 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 9 experiences with African travel Resource
- 10 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 11 Madagascar suggestions
- 12 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please