My tour agency have provided an itinerary in which most of the original published accommodations in the safari have been replaced with alternate accommodations due to availability issues.
From my limited knowledge, it appears that with these alternate lodges the location.views etc are somewhat compromised and therefore would impact overall quality of the safari trip. Could you please provide your views on this.
In Arusha - Meru hotel instead of Meru Game Lodge
In Tarangire - Osupuko Lodge instead of Maramboi tented camps
In Serengeti - Sopa lodge, and Bilila for another night instead of Serengeti Serena
In Ngorongoro - Ngorongoro Farmhouse instead of Ngorongoro Serena
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 2 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 3 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 4 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 5 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 6 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 9 safari for the mobility impaired
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 13 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018