My tour agency have provided an itinerary in which most of the original published accommodations in the safari have been replaced with alternate accommodations due to availability issues.
From my limited knowledge, it appears that with these alternate lodges the location.views etc are somewhat compromised and therefore would impact overall quality of the safari trip. Could you please provide your views on this.
In Arusha - Meru hotel instead of Meru Game Lodge
In Tarangire - Osupuko Lodge instead of Maramboi tented camps
In Serengeti - Sopa lodge, and Bilila for another night instead of Serengeti Serena
In Ngorongoro - Ngorongoro Farmhouse instead of Ngorongoro Serena
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 4 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 5 beach visit after safari
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 8 Petra Wadi Rum
- 9 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 12 What is worth seeing in November?
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 15 Israeli Tour Guides
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Masai Mara in May
- 19 Western Desert Itinerary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 22 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 23 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 24 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 25 Trip to Merzouga