I am going to Rwanda in January and just heard about this new lodge that was supposed to open in September 2007. I was going to stay at the Volcanos Lodge but this one is closer to the park entrance and supposed to be nice. Anyone have any thoughts or feedback?
Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 9 Green Season Safari Questions
- 10 Novice Safari question
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 13 Quick question about Kenya..
- 14 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant