We've been on a couple of safaris, but not yet to the Kruger area. We're going back to Botswana and South Africa in the spring of 2015. We're planning on spending about 10 days in Botswana at a variety of locales, and then about 6 days in South Africa -- three nights at a camp in a private reserve in the north Kruger area (Timbavati or Klaserie) and then to Sabi Sands. Mala Mala clearly has phenomenal game viewing, but is pretty pricey. I've read about Notten's Camp, and it also gets very good reviews and is about half the price of Mala Mala Main Camp. Do any of you have experience at both of these, or other Sabi Sands camps, to be able to provide some comparison? Thanks.
Sabi Sands camps
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Advice
- 2 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 3 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 4 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 5 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 6 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 7 3-week tour at Egypt
- 8 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 18 I'm going on safari for free!
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 22 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 23 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 24 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 25 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions