We've been on a couple of safaris, but not yet to the Kruger area. We're going back to Botswana and South Africa in the spring of 2015. We're planning on spending about 10 days in Botswana at a variety of locales, and then about 6 days in South Africa -- three nights at a camp in a private reserve in the north Kruger area (Timbavati or Klaserie) and then to Sabi Sands. Mala Mala clearly has phenomenal game viewing, but is pretty pricey. I've read about Notten's Camp, and it also gets very good reviews and is about half the price of Mala Mala Main Camp. Do any of you have experience at both of these, or other Sabi Sands camps, to be able to provide some comparison? Thanks.
Sabi Sands camps
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai first time
- 2 Burj Khalifa tickets
- 3 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 4 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 8 Good reads
- 9 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 10 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 Morocco Advice
- 13 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 14 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 15 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 16 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 17 Beirut
- 18 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 23 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015