We've been on a couple of safaris, but not yet to the Kruger area. We're going back to Botswana and South Africa in the spring of 2015. We're planning on spending about 10 days in Botswana at a variety of locales, and then about 6 days in South Africa -- three nights at a camp in a private reserve in the north Kruger area (Timbavati or Klaserie) and then to Sabi Sands. Mala Mala clearly has phenomenal game viewing, but is pretty pricey. I've read about Notten's Camp, and it also gets very good reviews and is about half the price of Mala Mala Main Camp. Do any of you have experience at both of these, or other Sabi Sands camps, to be able to provide some comparison? Thanks.
Sabi Sands camps
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 how can I go to Iran ?
- 4 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 5 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 9 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 14 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Small group tours in israel
- 17 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 18 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 19 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 20 Iran Info, Please
- 21 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 22 Safari on a budget!
- 23 fez accommodation
- 24 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 25 Egypt safe travel