We've been on a couple of safaris, but not yet to the Kruger area. We're going back to Botswana and South Africa in the spring of 2015. We're planning on spending about 10 days in Botswana at a variety of locales, and then about 6 days in South Africa -- three nights at a camp in a private reserve in the north Kruger area (Timbavati or Klaserie) and then to Sabi Sands. Mala Mala clearly has phenomenal game viewing, but is pretty pricey. I've read about Notten's Camp, and it also gets very good reviews and is about half the price of Mala Mala Main Camp. Do any of you have experience at both of these, or other Sabi Sands camps, to be able to provide some comparison? Thanks.
Sabi Sands camps
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 8 Days Kenya Safari Trip
- 4 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 5 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 UAE Desert Safari
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 14 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 15 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 Taste of Dubai
- 20 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 21 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 22 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 23 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 24 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town