I am planning a 3 day Safari in Mid September 2014, (Kruger National Park) at the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Skukuza, South Africa,
and was seeking safari advice for 3 days!
Staying at Hotel Kruger Gate, but was wondering if the Kruger National Park on the south end, (Skukuza) offers daily safari at the Sabi Reserve? I checked the Sanparks.org site, but see no safaris being offered by the ranger station, or independent safaris seperate from the lodges and hotels, am I missing something?
I will be traveling on my own, and renting a car, but based on the sanparks site, one can be ticketed by rangers for rolling down windows in the car to take pictures? Safety issues? Ok, if not, no sense in driving inside the park, can not take any pictures, just memories, no photos?
(No, I will not take pictures through the window!)
Ecco Africa, and Elephant Head safari tours-
$112 US Dollars, (5 Am- 11 AM) for 6 hour Sabi Sand reserve safari in jeep! (15-24 guests)
$73, US Dollars (5:30-10:30 AM) for 5 hour Sabi Sand Bush walk! (10 guests minimum!)
$43 (5AM-8AM) Kruger National Park Safari, not Sabi Sand!
1 day full day Sabi Sand Safari, with tour
half day bush walk, half day morning/evening safari
half day animal sanctuary in Sabi Sand, where?
Blyde river canyon and panorama tour, is comparible to Yosemite National Park, and
the Grand Canyon, or a waste of time?
Any suggestions, please let me know?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 2 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 3 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 4 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 5 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 6 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 7 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 8 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 9 Passport pages stuck together
- 10 Self drive tour south africa
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 13 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 14 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 15 Duba activities - help deciding
- 16 Eilat
- 17 recommendations for AI islands
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 22 16hours transit at Doha
- 23 Travel with Children to South Africa with Emirates
- 24 Itinerary Input- Specifically on GR or staying longer in CT
- 25 South Africa Tour Company