I am planning a 3 day Safari in Mid September 2014, (Kruger National Park) at the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Skukuza, South Africa,
and was seeking safari advice for 3 days!
Staying at Hotel Kruger Gate, but was wondering if the Kruger National Park on the south end, (Skukuza) offers daily safari at the Sabi Reserve? I checked the Sanparks.org site, but see no safaris being offered by the ranger station, or independent safaris seperate from the lodges and hotels, am I missing something?
I will be traveling on my own, and renting a car, but based on the sanparks site, one can be ticketed by rangers for rolling down windows in the car to take pictures? Safety issues? Ok, if not, no sense in driving inside the park, can not take any pictures, just memories, no photos?
(No, I will not take pictures through the window!)
Ecco Africa, and Elephant Head safari tours-
$112 US Dollars, (5 Am- 11 AM) for 6 hour Sabi Sand reserve safari in jeep! (15-24 guests)
$73, US Dollars (5:30-10:30 AM) for 5 hour Sabi Sand Bush walk! (10 guests minimum!)
$43 (5AM-8AM) Kruger National Park Safari, not Sabi Sand!
1 day full day Sabi Sand Safari, with tour
half day bush walk, half day morning/evening safari
half day animal sanctuary in Sabi Sand, where?
Blyde river canyon and panorama tour, is comparible to Yosemite National Park, and
the Grand Canyon, or a waste of time?
Any suggestions, please let me know?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 2 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 3 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 6 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 7 Alexandria
- 8 Dubai in 36 hours
- 9 good internet connection option Meknes
- 10 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 11 South Africa trip report
- 12 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 13 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca