I am planning a 3 day Safari in Mid September 2014, (Kruger National Park) at the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Skukuza, South Africa,
and was seeking safari advice for 3 days!
Staying at Hotel Kruger Gate, but was wondering if the Kruger National Park on the south end, (Skukuza) offers daily safari at the Sabi Reserve? I checked the Sanparks.org site, but see no safaris being offered by the ranger station, or independent safaris seperate from the lodges and hotels, am I missing something?
I will be traveling on my own, and renting a car, but based on the sanparks site, one can be ticketed by rangers for rolling down windows in the car to take pictures? Safety issues? Ok, if not, no sense in driving inside the park, can not take any pictures, just memories, no photos?
(No, I will not take pictures through the window!)
Ecco Africa, and Elephant Head safari tours-
$112 US Dollars, (5 Am- 11 AM) for 6 hour Sabi Sand reserve safari in jeep! (15-24 guests)
$73, US Dollars (5:30-10:30 AM) for 5 hour Sabi Sand Bush walk! (10 guests minimum!)
$43 (5AM-8AM) Kruger National Park Safari, not Sabi Sand!
1 day full day Sabi Sand Safari, with tour
half day bush walk, half day morning/evening safari
half day animal sanctuary in Sabi Sand, where?
Blyde river canyon and panorama tour, is comparible to Yosemite National Park, and
the Grand Canyon, or a waste of time?
Any suggestions, please let me know?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 2 What is worth seeing in November?
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 7 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 8 Israeli Tour Guides
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 11 Masai Mara in May
- 12 Western Desert Itinerary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 15 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 16 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 17 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 18 Trip to Merzouga
- 19 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 22 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 23 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 24 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 25 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania