I am planning a 3 day Safari in Mid September 2014, (Kruger National Park) at the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Skukuza, South Africa,
and was seeking safari advice for 3 days!
Staying at Hotel Kruger Gate, but was wondering if the Kruger National Park on the south end, (Skukuza) offers daily safari at the Sabi Reserve? I checked the Sanparks.org site, but see no safaris being offered by the ranger station, or independent safaris seperate from the lodges and hotels, am I missing something?
I will be traveling on my own, and renting a car, but based on the sanparks site, one can be ticketed by rangers for rolling down windows in the car to take pictures? Safety issues? Ok, if not, no sense in driving inside the park, can not take any pictures, just memories, no photos?
(No, I will not take pictures through the window!)
Ecco Africa, and Elephant Head safari tours-
$112 US Dollars, (5 Am- 11 AM) for 6 hour Sabi Sand reserve safari in jeep! (15-24 guests)
$73, US Dollars (5:30-10:30 AM) for 5 hour Sabi Sand Bush walk! (10 guests minimum!)
$43 (5AM-8AM) Kruger National Park Safari, not Sabi Sand!
1 day full day Sabi Sand Safari, with tour
half day bush walk, half day morning/evening safari
half day animal sanctuary in Sabi Sand, where?
Blyde river canyon and panorama tour, is comparible to Yosemite National Park, and
the Grand Canyon, or a waste of time?
Any suggestions, please let me know?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Death Note: Light Up the New World 2016 On'line HQ
- 2 Tipping...
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 14 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 15 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 16 Morocco help
- 17 First trip to Africa
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 20 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 21 IRAN
- 22 Money in Uganda
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 25 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed