I am planning a 3 day Safari in Mid September 2014, (Kruger National Park) at the Sabi Sand Game Reserve in Skukuza, South Africa,
and was seeking safari advice for 3 days!
Staying at Hotel Kruger Gate, but was wondering if the Kruger National Park on the south end, (Skukuza) offers daily safari at the Sabi Reserve? I checked the Sanparks.org site, but see no safaris being offered by the ranger station, or independent safaris seperate from the lodges and hotels, am I missing something?
I will be traveling on my own, and renting a car, but based on the sanparks site, one can be ticketed by rangers for rolling down windows in the car to take pictures? Safety issues? Ok, if not, no sense in driving inside the park, can not take any pictures, just memories, no photos?
(No, I will not take pictures through the window!)
Ecco Africa, and Elephant Head safari tours-
$112 US Dollars, (5 Am- 11 AM) for 6 hour Sabi Sand reserve safari in jeep! (15-24 guests)
$73, US Dollars (5:30-10:30 AM) for 5 hour Sabi Sand Bush walk! (10 guests minimum!)
$43 (5AM-8AM) Kruger National Park Safari, not Sabi Sand!
1 day full day Sabi Sand Safari, with tour
half day bush walk, half day morning/evening safari
half day animal sanctuary in Sabi Sand, where?
Blyde river canyon and panorama tour, is comparible to Yosemite National Park, and
the Grand Canyon, or a waste of time?
Any suggestions, please let me know?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.hearthpwn.org/zytek-xl/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina