I read that SAA carry-on luggage restriction is 18lb, but they do allow one personal item. My carry-on luggage with wheels (19x14x6 inches) weights almost 8 lb, that leaves only 10 lb for clothes and camera/binocular. So I'm planning to bring a backpack also, but it's not on the list of "personal item".
Did anyone fly SAA to Zimbabwe recently? How strict is SAA with "personal item"?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Timing of Great Migration in Northern Serengeti
- 2 Need advise
- 3 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 4 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 5 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 6 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 7 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 8 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 9 Insect Repellent
- 10 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 11 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 12 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 13 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 14 house exchange
- 15 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 16 casablanca airport taxis
- 17 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 18 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 19 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 20 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 21 Tiberias with kids
- 22 Lion World
- 23 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 24 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 25 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP