I read that SAA carry-on luggage restriction is 18lb, but they do allow one personal item. My carry-on luggage with wheels (19x14x6 inches) weights almost 8 lb, that leaves only 10 lb for clothes and camera/binocular. So I'm planning to bring a backpack also, but it's not on the list of "personal item".
Did anyone fly SAA to Zimbabwe recently? How strict is SAA with "personal item"?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/juvalux
- 2 Help plan African Safari
- 3 Home Moving Made A Lot Easier By Top End India Movers & Packers
- 4 http://lumalifteye.com/eco-maxx-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 House Shifting Made Easier By Professional Packers and Movers in Pune
- 6 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 7 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 8 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 9 Tipping on Safari
- 10 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 11 Cape Town
- 12 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 13 Widerness Lodges
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!