I read that SAA carry-on luggage restriction is 18lb, but they do allow one personal item. My carry-on luggage with wheels (19x14x6 inches) weights almost 8 lb, that leaves only 10 lb for clothes and camera/binocular. So I'm planning to bring a backpack also, but it's not on the list of "personal item".
Did anyone fly SAA to Zimbabwe recently? How strict is SAA with "personal item"?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 2 South African Cities
- 3 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 4 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 8 where to go in africa
- 9 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 10 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 11 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 12 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 15 Help with bags
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 18 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 21 Israeli Tour Guides
- 22 Shopping in Morocco
- 23 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 24 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 25 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip