I will be going to SA in December for 2 weeks with a few friends and was looking for a website that compares availability across all game reserves. Is there such a thing? We plan on staying there for 3-4 days and wanted a place that could give a special price for a group of (around 5-6) people. Also, it is hard to check availability as there are so many game reserves in and around the park.
While at it... can you please give me your recommendations for a private reserve in the park that is not too much of a luxury and expensive option? (Was thinking about $100-200 per person per night (or upto $1000/night for the whole group?)
Another question: Our origin city will be Johannesburg and we will probably take a car to Kruger Park. Is there a better option, considering we plan on going to Cape Town afterwards, and might need to take drive back to Johannesburg to take a flight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 9 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 israel tour
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Luxury train ride
- 16 Safety in Fes
- 17 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst