I will be going to SA in December for 2 weeks with a few friends and was looking for a website that compares availability across all game reserves. Is there such a thing? We plan on staying there for 3-4 days and wanted a place that could give a special price for a group of (around 5-6) people. Also, it is hard to check availability as there are so many game reserves in and around the park.
While at it... can you please give me your recommendations for a private reserve in the park that is not too much of a luxury and expensive option? (Was thinking about $100-200 per person per night (or upto $1000/night for the whole group?)
Another question: Our origin city will be Johannesburg and we will probably take a car to Kruger Park. Is there a better option, considering we plan on going to Cape Town afterwards, and might need to take drive back to Johannesburg to take a flight?
SA: Kruger Park Game Reserves
- 1 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 Clothes in Uganda
- 4 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 5 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 11 Homestay Accomodation
- 12 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 13 Selous game reserve
- 14 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 15 Safari and Beach in June
- 16 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 17 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 18 Group Trip to Israel
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 21 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 22 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 25 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?