I will be going to SA in December for 2 weeks with a few friends and was looking for a website that compares availability across all game reserves. Is there such a thing? We plan on staying there for 3-4 days and wanted a place that could give a special price for a group of (around 5-6) people. Also, it is hard to check availability as there are so many game reserves in and around the park.
While at it... can you please give me your recommendations for a private reserve in the park that is not too much of a luxury and expensive option? (Was thinking about $100-200 per person per night (or upto $1000/night for the whole group?)
Another question: Our origin city will be Johannesburg and we will probably take a car to Kruger Park. Is there a better option, considering we plan on going to Cape Town afterwards, and might need to take drive back to Johannesburg to take a flight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 2 advise on joburg pls!
- 3 beard itch, thinning spots and different reasons
- 4 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 7 Luggage restrictions
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 9 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 10 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 11 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 14 Township Tour Guide
- 15 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 16 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 17 ISRAEL TRIP
- 18 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 19 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 20 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 21 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 22 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 23 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 24 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 25 Advice on East African trip