I will be going to SA in December for 2 weeks with a few friends and was looking for a website that compares availability across all game reserves. Is there such a thing? We plan on staying there for 3-4 days and wanted a place that could give a special price for a group of (around 5-6) people. Also, it is hard to check availability as there are so many game reserves in and around the park.
While at it... can you please give me your recommendations for a private reserve in the park that is not too much of a luxury and expensive option? (Was thinking about $100-200 per person per night (or upto $1000/night for the whole group?)
Another question: Our origin city will be Johannesburg and we will probably take a car to Kruger Park. Is there a better option, considering we plan on going to Cape Town afterwards, and might need to take drive back to Johannesburg to take a flight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 2 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 5 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 6 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 7 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 8 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 9 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 10 Dubai Guide
- 11 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 14 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 17 Alexandria
- 18 kicheche compared to porini
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 21 Chefchaouen Report
- 22 Tracking Gorillas
- 23 Garden Route itinerary
- 24 A South African in Lusaka
- 25 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?