I will be going to SA in December for 2 weeks with a few friends and was looking for a website that compares availability across all game reserves. Is there such a thing? We plan on staying there for 3-4 days and wanted a place that could give a special price for a group of (around 5-6) people. Also, it is hard to check availability as there are so many game reserves in and around the park.
While at it... can you please give me your recommendations for a private reserve in the park that is not too much of a luxury and expensive option? (Was thinking about $100-200 per person per night (or upto $1000/night for the whole group?)
Another question: Our origin city will be Johannesburg and we will probably take a car to Kruger Park. Is there a better option, considering we plan on going to Cape Town afterwards, and might need to take drive back to Johannesburg to take a flight?
SA: Kruger Park Game Reserves
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 What camera to use on safari
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 6 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 7 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 8 Morroco Travel Guide
- 9 India
- 10 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 11 Ideas about the trip.
- 12 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 13 3 days in Teheran
- 14 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 15 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 16 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 17 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 18 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 19 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 20 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 21 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 22 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 23 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 24 To go to Israel or not?
- 25 Bidair at JNB