I will be going to SA in December for 2 weeks with a few friends and was looking for a website that compares availability across all game reserves. Is there such a thing? We plan on staying there for 3-4 days and wanted a place that could give a special price for a group of (around 5-6) people. Also, it is hard to check availability as there are so many game reserves in and around the park.
While at it... can you please give me your recommendations for a private reserve in the park that is not too much of a luxury and expensive option? (Was thinking about $100-200 per person per night (or upto $1000/night for the whole group?)
Another question: Our origin city will be Johannesburg and we will probably take a car to Kruger Park. Is there a better option, considering we plan on going to Cape Town afterwards, and might need to take drive back to Johannesburg to take a flight?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 2 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 3 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 4 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 5 Road To Morocco Tours
- 6 Magnificant Morocco
- 7 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 8 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 9 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 10 Africa Film Festival
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 Roar Africa reviews
- 13 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 14 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 15 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 16 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 17 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 18 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 19 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 22 Pulse Africa???
- 23 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 24 Safari luggage
- 25 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat