Hello, does anyone have experience flying on Rwandair Express? I am planning to travel from Arusha to Kigali in March and Rwandair has a direct flight twice a week. But the US travel agents I've spoken with aren't able to book my ticket on Rwandair and say that my best bet is to book the ticket once I arrive in Tanzania. I'm a little nervous about this as I've never travelled to Africa before and don't want to get stuck! Any advice on the best way to book this ticket would be much appreciated. Thanks!
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 2 Bugs n' Botswana
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia