A group of us are planning to visit Rwanda and either Botswana or South Africa in Feb 2008.
I was working with Africa Adventure Company, however, the initial quote for 4days in Rwanda (2 gorilla treks and 2 nights in Gorilla's nest and 1 night Kigali Serena) went from $1995 to $2795 p/p.
They have been very helpful, however, I find this increase to be very high, especially since Magic Safaris ($1900)and R&N Xplorer ($1680)are significantly cheaper.
Can anyone provide recommendations on Magic Safaris or R&N Xplorer?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best@@:: HP Printer Tec*h SUPP0RT ERROR ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 HP 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Travel to Cairo in July
- 7 Targin into Zambia
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?