A group of us are planning to visit Rwanda and either Botswana or South Africa in Feb 2008.
I was working with Africa Adventure Company, however, the initial quote for 4days in Rwanda (2 gorilla treks and 2 nights in Gorilla's nest and 1 night Kigali Serena) went from $1995 to $2795 p/p.
They have been very helpful, however, I find this increase to be very high, especially since Magic Safaris ($1900)and R&N Xplorer ($1680)are significantly cheaper.
Can anyone provide recommendations on Magic Safaris or R&N Xplorer?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 2 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 3 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 4 refers to the problem of connecting
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report