A group of us are planning to visit Rwanda and either Botswana or South Africa in Feb 2008.
I was working with Africa Adventure Company, however, the initial quote for 4days in Rwanda (2 gorilla treks and 2 nights in Gorilla's nest and 1 night Kigali Serena) went from $1995 to $2795 p/p.
They have been very helpful, however, I find this increase to be very high, especially since Magic Safaris ($1900)and R&N Xplorer ($1680)are significantly cheaper.
Can anyone provide recommendations on Magic Safaris or R&N Xplorer?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 2 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 3 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 4 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 WiFi on Safari
- 8 Travel within Africa
- 9 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 10 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 11 Israel itinerary planning
- 12 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 13 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 14 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 15 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 16 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 17 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 18 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 19 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 20 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 21 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 22 Need itineary planning help
- 23 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ