It's been 5 weeks since we returned from our trip in Eastern Africa and I would like to thank the helpful people here at Fodors for their suggestions and tips. We spent 5 days in Rwanda, 8 days in Tanzania and 8 days in Kenya. We stayed in lodges and private campsites. We had two drivers/guides for several days, and self-drove on our own the rest. Of course it was wonderful and I hope I will write a detailed trip report later; right now I'm more motivated to plan the next African trip, in Namibia/Botswana But for the time being, here's a collection of photos from our trip: http://mysite.netone.gr/micmic/slide.html
Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania - August 2010 - Photographs
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Morocco in April 2014
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 Uganda Travel Planning
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 12 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Novice Safari question
- 15 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 16 Quick question about Kenya..
- 17 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 18 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 21 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 22 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 23 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?