It's been 5 weeks since we returned from our trip in Eastern Africa and I would like to thank the helpful people here at Fodors for their suggestions and tips. We spent 5 days in Rwanda, 8 days in Tanzania and 8 days in Kenya. We stayed in lodges and private campsites. We had two drivers/guides for several days, and self-drove on our own the rest. Of course it was wonderful and I hope I will write a detailed trip report later; right now I'm more motivated to plan the next African trip, in Namibia/Botswana But for the time being, here's a collection of photos from our trip: http://mysite.netone.gr/micmic/slide.html
Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania - August 2010 - Photographs
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Uganda Travel Planning
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant