It's been 5 weeks since we returned from our trip in Eastern Africa and I would like to thank the helpful people here at Fodors for their suggestions and tips. We spent 5 days in Rwanda, 8 days in Tanzania and 8 days in Kenya. We stayed in lodges and private campsites. We had two drivers/guides for several days, and self-drove on our own the rest. Of course it was wonderful and I hope I will write a detailed trip report later; right now I'm more motivated to plan the next African trip, in Namibia/Botswana But for the time being, here's a collection of photos from our trip: http://mysite.netone.gr/micmic/slide.html
Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania - August 2010 - Photographs
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner