It's been 5 weeks since we returned from our trip in Eastern Africa and I would like to thank the helpful people here at Fodors for their suggestions and tips. We spent 5 days in Rwanda, 8 days in Tanzania and 8 days in Kenya. We stayed in lodges and private campsites. We had two drivers/guides for several days, and self-drove on our own the rest. Of course it was wonderful and I hope I will write a detailed trip report later; right now I'm more motivated to plan the next African trip, in Namibia/Botswana But for the time being, here's a collection of photos from our trip: http://mysite.netone.gr/micmic/slide.html
Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania - August 2010 - Photographs
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tel Aviv beaches
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 4 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 5 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 6 israel and petra
- 7 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 8 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 9 Israel and Petra
- 10 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 11 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 12 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 13 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 14 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 15 Morocco for 2 nights
- 16 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 17 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Magnificant Morocco
- 23 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco