I am planning to go on a gorilla trek in Rwanda and the operator I am looking at (Access Rwanda Safaris) has indicated that the trip I want starts at 4AM in Kigali, we drive to the park, see the gorillas, eat lunch, drive back to my hotel, and arrive back at 5:30PM. I suppose that this is fine, but is this a bad company that is trying to herd me through, or is this a standard trip for a one day trip for other companies?
Rwanda Gorilla Trek
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 2 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 3 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 4 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 7 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 12 Safari on a budget!
- 13 Tips for Israel
- 14 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 15 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Road To Morocco Tours
- 18 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 19 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 20 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 22 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 23 Rwanda
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?