We are travelling to Rwanda tomorrow. We were scheduled to fly from Kigali to Jo'Burg next Wednesday on Rwanda Air. I was just told yesterday that the flights have been suspended and now have to fly back to Nairobi, incur an 8hour layover, then fly SAA to Jo'Burg.
It is also costing us $300 per person more.
I can't seem to get a straight answer from the tour operator or Rwanda Air.
Can anyone shed any light as to what is going on?
Rwanda Air flight suspension
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 4 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 UAE Desert Safari
- 7 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 8 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 9 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 10 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 13 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 14 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 17 Zambia Impressions
- 18 Taste of Dubai
- 19 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 20 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 21 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 22 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 23 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 24 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 25 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel