We are travelling to Rwanda tomorrow. We were scheduled to fly from Kigali to Jo'Burg next Wednesday on Rwanda Air. I was just told yesterday that the flights have been suspended and now have to fly back to Nairobi, incur an 8hour layover, then fly SAA to Jo'Burg.
It is also costing us $300 per person more.
I can't seem to get a straight answer from the tour operator or Rwanda Air.
Can anyone shed any light as to what is going on?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 4 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Uganda Visa
- 9 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 10 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 11 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 12 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 13 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 14 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 15 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 16 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 19 Fes or Marrakech?
- 20 Transfer at JNB airport
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 25 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi