We are travelling to Rwanda tomorrow. We were scheduled to fly from Kigali to Jo'Burg next Wednesday on Rwanda Air. I was just told yesterday that the flights have been suspended and now have to fly back to Nairobi, incur an 8hour layover, then fly SAA to Jo'Burg.
It is also costing us $300 per person more.
I can't seem to get a straight answer from the tour operator or Rwanda Air.
Can anyone shed any light as to what is going on?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 2 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?