We are travelling to Rwanda tomorrow. We were scheduled to fly from Kigali to Jo'Burg next Wednesday on Rwanda Air. I was just told yesterday that the flights have been suspended and now have to fly back to Nairobi, incur an 8hour layover, then fly SAA to Jo'Burg.
It is also costing us $300 per person more.
I can't seem to get a straight answer from the tour operator or Rwanda Air.
Can anyone shed any light as to what is going on?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Need help with Camps Chitabe and Duma Tau
- 3 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 4 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 5 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 6 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 7 Starting to research safaris, how much detail?
- 8 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 11 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 12 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 13 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 14 Israel itinerary
- 15 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 16 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 17 Safari photography help
- 18 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 19 Travel within Africa
- 20 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 21 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 22 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 23 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 24 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice