We are travelling to Rwanda tomorrow. We were scheduled to fly from Kigali to Jo'Burg next Wednesday on Rwanda Air. I was just told yesterday that the flights have been suspended and now have to fly back to Nairobi, incur an 8hour layover, then fly SAA to Jo'Burg.
It is also costing us $300 per person more.
I can't seem to get a straight answer from the tour operator or Rwanda Air.
Can anyone shed any light as to what is going on?
Rwanda Air flight suspension
- 1 Clothes in Uganda
- 2 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 10 Homestay Accomodation
- 11 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 12 Selous game reserve
- 13 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 14 Safari and Beach in June
- 15 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 16 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 20 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village