We are travelling to Rwanda tomorrow. We were scheduled to fly from Kigali to Jo'Burg next Wednesday on Rwanda Air. I was just told yesterday that the flights have been suspended and now have to fly back to Nairobi, incur an 8hour layover, then fly SAA to Jo'Burg.
It is also costing us $300 per person more.
I can't seem to get a straight answer from the tour operator or Rwanda Air.
Can anyone shed any light as to what is going on?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 !!Wisconsin!!Magic!! Medicine!! @/Effectiveness/Traditional Alabama
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco