If anyone is interested here is a video I shot from a recent trip to Kenya in July. My sister was volunteering Gogar Primary School and Vanessa Grant in Rongai near Nakuru. When we met her there I got out my quadcopter, turned on the camera and watched the children laughing, trying to grab it and chase it.
I hope you enjoy the video.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buying merchandise
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 4 Egypt January-February 2018
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 9 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 13 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 14 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 15 Dining in Cape Town
- 16 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 17 Dubai plan
- 18 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 19 Israel with kids in August
- 20 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 21 Iran in May
- 22 South Africa in June
- 23 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 24 IRAN
- 25 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?