I felt that getting off Phinda posting was my best option....
Thank you once again for your expertise on on Zambia. The subject trip package sounds great, but as previously stated we don't like moving from one camp to another. However, I'm leaning towards Chiawa and I like the fact that they are redoing their tents. I thought the tents were a little too small, including the honeymoon suite which we stayed at. Also, I would love to meet Grant's wife is now working there. Anyway, I'll keep in touch, I'm currently getting ready to depart for Burma/Bangkok for the holidays. I'll write you when I get back. Have you created a website for your travel company? What is your company e-mail address? I would love to refer some clients over to you.
Roccco, 5 night package Chongwe River Camp
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 2 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 3 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 4 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 5 3-week tour at Egypt
- 6 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 7 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 22 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 23 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 24 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December