I felt that getting off Phinda posting was my best option....
Thank you once again for your expertise on on Zambia. The subject trip package sounds great, but as previously stated we don't like moving from one camp to another. However, I'm leaning towards Chiawa and I like the fact that they are redoing their tents. I thought the tents were a little too small, including the honeymoon suite which we stayed at. Also, I would love to meet Grant's wife is now working there. Anyway, I'll keep in touch, I'm currently getting ready to depart for Burma/Bangkok for the holidays. I'll write you when I get back. Have you created a website for your travel company? What is your company e-mail address? I would love to refer some clients over to you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Are u budgeted traveller and fancy to go for a safari???
- 2 Are u budgeted traveller and fancy to go for a safari???
- 3 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 4 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Alexandria
- 7 Dubai in 36 hours
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 12 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca