I felt that getting off Phinda posting was my best option....
Thank you once again for your expertise on on Zambia. The subject trip package sounds great, but as previously stated we don't like moving from one camp to another. However, I'm leaning towards Chiawa and I like the fact that they are redoing their tents. I thought the tents were a little too small, including the honeymoon suite which we stayed at. Also, I would love to meet Grant's wife is now working there. Anyway, I'll keep in touch, I'm currently getting ready to depart for Burma/Bangkok for the holidays. I'll write you when I get back. Have you created a website for your travel company? What is your company e-mail address? I would love to refer some clients over to you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.avisfrance.org/testx-core/
- 2 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 3 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 4 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 5 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 8 safari for the mobility impaired
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa