I felt that getting off Phinda posting was my best option....
Thank you once again for your expertise on on Zambia. The subject trip package sounds great, but as previously stated we don't like moving from one camp to another. However, I'm leaning towards Chiawa and I like the fact that they are redoing their tents. I thought the tents were a little too small, including the honeymoon suite which we stayed at. Also, I would love to meet Grant's wife is now working there. Anyway, I'll keep in touch, I'm currently getting ready to depart for Burma/Bangkok for the holidays. I'll write you when I get back. Have you created a website for your travel company? What is your company e-mail address? I would love to refer some clients over to you.
Roccco, 5 night package Chongwe River Camp
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Keeping Kenya Adventure Weird....Cheap...Delicious
- 3 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 4 Zambia Impressions
- 5 Taste of Dubai
- 6 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 7 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 8 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 11 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015