I felt that getting off Phinda posting was my best option....
Thank you once again for your expertise on on Zambia. The subject trip package sounds great, but as previously stated we don't like moving from one camp to another. However, I'm leaning towards Chiawa and I like the fact that they are redoing their tents. I thought the tents were a little too small, including the honeymoon suite which we stayed at. Also, I would love to meet Grant's wife is now working there. Anyway, I'll keep in touch, I'm currently getting ready to depart for Burma/Bangkok for the holidays. I'll write you when I get back. Have you created a website for your travel company? What is your company e-mail address? I would love to refer some clients over to you.
Roccco, 5 night package Chongwe River Camp
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Camel Trekking in Sahara Desert, Reccomended Moroccan Adventure
- 2 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 3 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 4 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 5 To go to Israel or not?
- 6 Bidair at JNB
- 7 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 8 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 9 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 12 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 13 Questions about Chobe
- 14 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 15 Dubai > Oman?
- 16 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 17 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 22 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 23 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya