Per your suggestion in another post, I checked out Luangwa River Lodge. Looks beautiful. I'm planning a trip for 6-9 60 year old couples with big budgets and high standards [Singita, Mombo, Chilwero, and the Royal Livingstone are the camps/hotels we're currently looking at -- I'm 30-something and my husband and I get to tag along for free courtesy of my parents (can you say lucky!)]. Anyway, I went to South Luangwa 10+ years ago and the camp (Chinzombo) was rustic compared to Singita standards. However, the game was the best I've ever seen.
I'd love to go back to S.Luangwa, but my parents are concerned about the lodges. How much do you know about Luangwa River Lodge. There website has great pictures, but not a lot of details. It's so new that I'm having trouble finding a review or 1st hand knowledge of the facilities. Can you guide me to any reports?
Thanks for your help!
Roccco- Luangwa River Lodge
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town Trip
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 4 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 5 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 6 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 7 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 8 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 9 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 10 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 11 Eilat to Petra
- 12 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 13 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 14 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass