Per your suggestion in another post, I checked out Luangwa River Lodge. Looks beautiful. I'm planning a trip for 6-9 60 year old couples with big budgets and high standards [Singita, Mombo, Chilwero, and the Royal Livingstone are the camps/hotels we're currently looking at -- I'm 30-something and my husband and I get to tag along for free courtesy of my parents (can you say lucky!)]. Anyway, I went to South Luangwa 10+ years ago and the camp (Chinzombo) was rustic compared to Singita standards. However, the game was the best I've ever seen.
I'd love to go back to S.Luangwa, but my parents are concerned about the lodges. How much do you know about Luangwa River Lodge. There website has great pictures, but not a lot of details. It's so new that I'm having trouble finding a review or 1st hand knowledge of the facilities. Can you guide me to any reports?
Thanks for your help!
Roccco- Luangwa River Lodge
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia