Per your suggestion in another post, I checked out Luangwa River Lodge. Looks beautiful. I'm planning a trip for 6-9 60 year old couples with big budgets and high standards [Singita, Mombo, Chilwero, and the Royal Livingstone are the camps/hotels we're currently looking at -- I'm 30-something and my husband and I get to tag along for free courtesy of my parents (can you say lucky!)]. Anyway, I went to South Luangwa 10+ years ago and the camp (Chinzombo) was rustic compared to Singita standards. However, the game was the best I've ever seen.
I'd love to go back to S.Luangwa, but my parents are concerned about the lodges. How much do you know about Luangwa River Lodge. There website has great pictures, but not a lot of details. It's so new that I'm having trouble finding a review or 1st hand knowledge of the facilities. Can you guide me to any reports?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqXKsiLnkfA
- 2 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 3 South African Cities
- 4 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 5 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 12 where to go in africa
- 13 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 14 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 15 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 Help with bags
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 22 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Shopping in Morocco
- 25 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017