Per your suggestion in another post, I checked out Luangwa River Lodge. Looks beautiful. I'm planning a trip for 6-9 60 year old couples with big budgets and high standards [Singita, Mombo, Chilwero, and the Royal Livingstone are the camps/hotels we're currently looking at -- I'm 30-something and my husband and I get to tag along for free courtesy of my parents (can you say lucky!)]. Anyway, I went to South Luangwa 10+ years ago and the camp (Chinzombo) was rustic compared to Singita standards. However, the game was the best I've ever seen.
I'd love to go back to S.Luangwa, but my parents are concerned about the lodges. How much do you know about Luangwa River Lodge. There website has great pictures, but not a lot of details. It's so new that I'm having trouble finding a review or 1st hand knowledge of the facilities. Can you guide me to any reports?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 had a great trip with booking-tours eilat
- 2 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 3 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 4 Morocco Questions
- 5 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 6 Botswana in January
- 7 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 8 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 9 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 10 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 11 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 12 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 13 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 14 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 15 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 16 2 days i n JO'burg
- 17 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 20 Zambia HELP!
- 21 Israel in January
- 22 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 23 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 24 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 25 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience