Per your suggestion in another post, I checked out Luangwa River Lodge. Looks beautiful. I'm planning a trip for 6-9 60 year old couples with big budgets and high standards [Singita, Mombo, Chilwero, and the Royal Livingstone are the camps/hotels we're currently looking at -- I'm 30-something and my husband and I get to tag along for free courtesy of my parents (can you say lucky!)]. Anyway, I went to South Luangwa 10+ years ago and the camp (Chinzombo) was rustic compared to Singita standards. However, the game was the best I've ever seen.
I'd love to go back to S.Luangwa, but my parents are concerned about the lodges. How much do you know about Luangwa River Lodge. There website has great pictures, but not a lot of details. It's so new that I'm having trouble finding a review or 1st hand knowledge of the facilities. Can you guide me to any reports?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproducthub.com/slimphen-reviews/
- 2 There a great area of golf that the majority completely
- 3 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 4 Best African Safari
- 5 VISA for Mozambique
- 6 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 9 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 beach visit after safari
- 12 Petra Wadi Rum
- 13 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 16 What is worth seeing in November?
- 17 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 18 Israeli Tour Guides
- 19 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 20 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 21 Masai Mara in May
- 22 Western Desert Itinerary
- 23 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 24 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 25 where to spend a night near JRO airport?