Per your suggestion in another post, I checked out Luangwa River Lodge. Looks beautiful. I'm planning a trip for 6-9 60 year old couples with big budgets and high standards [Singita, Mombo, Chilwero, and the Royal Livingstone are the camps/hotels we're currently looking at -- I'm 30-something and my husband and I get to tag along for free courtesy of my parents (can you say lucky!)]. Anyway, I went to South Luangwa 10+ years ago and the camp (Chinzombo) was rustic compared to Singita standards. However, the game was the best I've ever seen.
I'd love to go back to S.Luangwa, but my parents are concerned about the lodges. How much do you know about Luangwa River Lodge. There website has great pictures, but not a lot of details. It's so new that I'm having trouble finding a review or 1st hand knowledge of the facilities. Can you guide me to any reports?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://sildenafilguide.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 3 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas