Per your suggestion in another post, I checked out Luangwa River Lodge. Looks beautiful. I'm planning a trip for 6-9 60 year old couples with big budgets and high standards [Singita, Mombo, Chilwero, and the Royal Livingstone are the camps/hotels we're currently looking at -- I'm 30-something and my husband and I get to tag along for free courtesy of my parents (can you say lucky!)]. Anyway, I went to South Luangwa 10+ years ago and the camp (Chinzombo) was rustic compared to Singita standards. However, the game was the best I've ever seen.
I'd love to go back to S.Luangwa, but my parents are concerned about the lodges. How much do you know about Luangwa River Lodge. There website has great pictures, but not a lot of details. It's so new that I'm having trouble finding a review or 1st hand knowledge of the facilities. Can you guide me to any reports?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 our body ultimately. Its formulation
- 2 Swaziland in January
- 3 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 4 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 7 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 8 Cape Town -safety
- 9 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 12 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 13 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 14 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 15 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 16 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 19 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 20 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 21 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 24 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 25 credit cards in South Africa