I'm considering a safari in Zambia for June, and was looking at 7-10 days in South Luangwa. Can anybody give recommendations or pros/cons of the Robin Pope camps vs. the Norman Carr camps? I'm generally sticking with these operators since I can get long stay discount and their rates fit within my budget.
p.s. I did look into North Luangwa as well, but single supplements and the potential cost of a charter flight breaks my budget.
Robin Pope vs. Norman Carr in South Luangwa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Unforgettable moments in desert - Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 6 Ideas about the trip.
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 13 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 14 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 15 What camera to use on safari
- 16 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 17 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 18 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 19 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 20 To go to Israel or not?
- 21 Bidair at JNB
- 22 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 23 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Lamu or Zanzibar?