I'm considering a safari in Zambia for June, and was looking at 7-10 days in South Luangwa. Can anybody give recommendations or pros/cons of the Robin Pope camps vs. the Norman Carr camps? I'm generally sticking with these operators since I can get long stay discount and their rates fit within my budget.
p.s. I did look into North Luangwa as well, but single supplements and the potential cost of a charter flight breaks my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 2 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 3 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 11 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 12 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 13 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 14 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Buying merchandise
- 18 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 19 Egypt January-February 2018
- 20 safari for the mobility impaired
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 23 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 24 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 25 Need a Car in Nassau?