I'm considering a safari in Zambia for June, and was looking at 7-10 days in South Luangwa. Can anybody give recommendations or pros/cons of the Robin Pope camps vs. the Norman Carr camps? I'm generally sticking with these operators since I can get long stay discount and their rates fit within my budget.
p.s. I did look into North Luangwa as well, but single supplements and the potential cost of a charter flight breaks my budget.
Robin Pope vs. Norman Carr in South Luangwa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 Morocco for 2 nights
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 7 trip report, morocco
- 8 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 9 Sabi Sands camps
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!