I'm considering a safari in Zambia for June, and was looking at 7-10 days in South Luangwa. Can anybody give recommendations or pros/cons of the Robin Pope camps vs. the Norman Carr camps? I'm generally sticking with these operators since I can get long stay discount and their rates fit within my budget.
p.s. I did look into North Luangwa as well, but single supplements and the potential cost of a charter flight breaks my budget.
Robin Pope vs. Norman Carr in South Luangwa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 2 Good reads
- 3 Jordan tour operator !!
- 4 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 5 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 6 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 Morocco Advice
- 9 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 10 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 11 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 12 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 13 3-week tour at Egypt
- 14 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 15 Beirut
- 16 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 21 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 24 I'm going on safari for free!
- 25 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013