My husband and I are off to South Africa next month and will be sending 4.5 days in Cape Town. We are very interested in the history of the region and are excited by the prospect of visiting Robben Island. I have been reading some not so great reviews of the tours there and am wondering if a private tour might be a better option for us. Has anyone done a private tour and if so would you recommend it?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Highlights
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Money in Uganda
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 10 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 11 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 12 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 13 Best African Safari
- 14 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 15 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 16 beach visit after safari
- 17 Petra Wadi Rum
- 18 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 21 What is worth seeing in November?
- 22 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 23 Israeli Tour Guides
- 24 Masai Mara in May
- 25 Western Desert Itinerary